Loons v Montrose

52 minutes ago, Kwaka Mal said:

Hilson out injured emoji3525.png

Not confident about this game at all, especially after the last three performances.

That is the one player we don't want injured....no pace up front...no work ethic, this season is going from bad to worse pretty quickly.....4-0 the Loons. 🤣

Mo must go all out for the points in this game. No sitting back - go for it 'cos there's gonna be no easy points this season. If Hilson is out then it's a plus for us but need to watch big Travis at the back with set pieces. Apart from that it's what we do and in that respect we have to look like we have more of a threat going forward. We have to score 'cos clean sheets aren't our thing.

1 hour ago, loon74 said:

Jackson with all 4 and burns with 4 assists
Can’t wait

Doesn't seem like yesterday that everyone was saying "fantastic signings" like they say every year.... 😀 1st quarter report is we have failed to build on last season and it looks like being a long hard season.

Mo must go all out for the points in this game. No sitting back - go for it 'cos there's gonna be no easy points this season. If Hilson is out then it's a plus for us but need to watch big Travis at the back with set pieces. Apart from that it's what we do and in that respect we have to look like we have more of a threat going forward. We have to score 'cos clean sheets aren't our thing.

Goals aren’t ours or shots on target , so wouldn’t worry
We average 1 shot on target most games normally in the 70/80th minute

Doesn't seem like yesterday that everyone was saying "fantastic signings" like they say every year.... [emoji3] 1st quarter report is we have failed to build on last season and it looks like being a long hard season.

At least we are creating chances , well at least 1 chance per game

A better performance apart from a scrappy first 30 minutes. Hope Jackson is OK but after he was stretchered off and replaced by Currie the team started to play really well. Kirkpatrick and Docherty were excellent and a fine game for Forbes. Great movement and top finish by Bain to add to Docherty's goal. Irvine at full back worked well but Tapping a passenger again. Good to see goals and a much better display than recent weeks.

Thought both teams were dreadful, hardly a pass made in the game. Good result though and two good finishes.

Agreed. 2 poor teams with us being absolutely woeful yet again. We’re paying the price for retaining too many of last seasons squad .. I think most Mo supporters will know the ones. Difficult to see where a goal is going to come from and our inability to defend cross balls continues to cost us dearly. Long hard season ahead for us I’m afraid.

Agreed. 2 poor teams with us being absolutely woeful yet again. We’re paying the price for retaining too many of last seasons squad .. I think most Mo supporters will know the ones. Difficult to see where a goal is going to come from and our inability to defend cross balls continues to cost us dearly. Long hard season ahead for us I’m afraid.
Couldn't agree more. SP was far too loyal. Yano, Callaghan, Rennie, Ross Campbell, arguably CJ shouldn't never have been given a contract. Cregg going was a big loss but I cant understand why SP didn't get a couple of really good midfielders. Callaghan wouldn't get a game for a league 2 team. Watson is getting slower by each game and he never replaced Redman. On paper we could have a fantastic defence and but we dont have a good enough midfield to provide service to the strikers.

Just watched the highlights poor goal to lose for the 1st yet again simple ball in the box an we never dealt with it.Up to then I thought we were playing quite well and never deserved to be a goal down.Second half was just woeful never created nothing and paid the price at the end losing the 2nd goal.Up top every game against Forfar Travis wins every header and bullys our strikers we never laid a glove on him far too easy yet again.Im not sure who else we can try up their,young lad McBeath looked okay not sure how he got taken off before Rennie to be honest would have kept him on.On the plus side I did think Matty Alan and Aaron Lennox had good games good to see Matty back in defence this week.Ahmed AlouAlou was on the bench as a trialist dont know much about him apart from being at Alloa and was loaned out to Berwick last year,heard he is pretty handy at futsal no sure if that will win him a contract though.
Still have every confidence in Sp and am sure he will turn this around for us and get us back up the table.Couple poor shouts to his assistant mind you at the end of the game he was on the pitch 17minutes and you would have thought he had lost the game for Montose all on his own the other 10 got nowt.Same clowns that do it every time he comes on....Pretty poor stuff if you ask me.