Queen's Park V Cowdenbeath

7 hours ago, Dooflick said:

Yes, with the wrong number on his back, from the team sheet that I purchased for 10p at the game. He was listed as 15 and came on with 19 on his back. This is a total shambles and comes on the back of playing a youth player at the start of the season who was only allowed to play in youth football. Here we are as a club thinking about turning Pro and we can't get the team lines right. 

A refund due surely.

Edited by PELE

19 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 23/09/2019 at 12:03, Brazilianlex said:
I think a points deduction would be very harsh. It’s different from Clyde case in that the player they played was ineligible to play. That’s not the case here.
however, it probably can’t go unpunished so I would expect a fine.

Replay the game.

Nah!  Deduct 10 points. Simple, fair and equitable.

On 24/09/2019 at 12:34, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Throw them out the league. This is no place for a bunch of amateurs.

Eric Bantona

Absolutely no complaints about anything that happened on the pitch on Saturday. We had zero goal threat and Cowdenbeath well deserved the win. They looked well up for it and we didn't. Folk complaining about their tactics etc need to get a grip ( not that I saw much wrong myself with anything they did) We need to get more streetwise if we want to stay in the top half of the league.

Off the pitch is a different matter. I hear a member of our committee has taken it upon himself to do the paper work for the team sheets this season, I presume the reason to take this match day burden away from the dressing room ( think the kitman did it before) and make sure there are no errors ( ha!) Instead of just leaving a blank space to write in Little's name, he tried to be a smart arse and drafted two versions, leading to him unfortunately handing the wrong one in to the ref and Cowdenbeath. 

Hopefully we'll only get a fine (seeing as we lost 3-0 anyway) but he should pay it himself or resign.

21 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Eric Bantona

Absolutely no complaints about anything that happened on the pitch on Saturday. We had zero goal threat and Cowdenbeath well deserved the win. They looked well up for it and we didn't. Folk complaining about their tactics etc need to get a grip ( not that I saw much wrong myself with anything they did) We need to get more streetwise if we want to stay in the top half of the league.

Off the pitch is a different matter. I hear a member of our committee has taken it upon himself to do the paper work for the team sheets this season, I presume the reason to take this match day burden away from the dressing room ( think the kitman did it before) and make sure there are no errors ( ha!) Instead of just leaving a blank space to write in Little's name, he tried to be a smart arse and drafted two versions, leading to him unfortunately handing the wrong one in to the ref and Cowdenbeath. 

Hopefully we'll only get a fine (seeing as we lost 3-0 anyway) but he should pay it himself or resign.

If what you say is true Mick, re the team lines, that is disgraceful and I think you are being too easy on him. He should resign and pay any fine.

If what you say is true Mick, re the team lines, that is disgraceful and I think you are being too easy on him. He should resign and pay any fine.
I'm assuming this post was a joke. I have no idea how much a fine might be, but I'd guess it would be in the thousands??? If this is the case, how could anyone expect a volunteer to pay this.

On 25/09/2019 at 20:36, Ben Reilly said:

I have no idea how much a fine might be, but I'd guess it would be in the thousands??? 

In the great "Albion Rovers Escape to Victory" debacle last season, as well as the points reduction the fine was £1500. Although they had a bit of previous for earlier honest mistakes. For a club where the President talks in tens of pounds, that's a lot of dosh.

Or as Cowden fans might say, "A hoor ae a loat ae bits to fill wi that, ya fucker".

On 24/09/2019 at 12:28, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Nah!  Deduct 10 points. Simple, fair and equitable.

You weren't playing today, were you, Sandy?

Great to see Greg Stewart getting great reviews for his performance for Rangers against Aberdeen today, scoring his first goal for Rangers and giving the Aberdeen defence a hard time.