Partick Thistle's Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Jim McIntyre or Derek Adams would be cut up the season ticket material.

He's quite clearly a massive bellend of a person but Partick could do a hell of a lot worse than Derek Adams as a manager - and probably will. 

Goodwillie should be in a f*****g jail cell. Any argument about him 'banging in goals' is utterly ridiculous. Just imagine for a second, the pain and anguish caused to the poor woman. Never mind the fact thats someones daughter. Abhorrent behaviour of the highest order. Just because he plays football shouldnt give him a 'free pass' If there was a rapist at your/my regular place of work would it be, ach i dont mind as long as he does his job well? Come on.

I’d say Derek Adams would be a good shout. He did pretty well with County, although he had Uncle Roy’s January bail-out every season in the top flight. For the Championship you’re probably not going to get much better than him.

I get that Lennon played for Thistle but I’m not sure why he’s such a strong contender. Did well at a lower level with Cowden and Clyde but cup win aside, he always seemed pretty poor at St. Mirren to me. He might not be the worst but I think you could do better.

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I get that Lennon played for Thistle but I’m not sure why he’s such a strong contender. Did well at a lower level with Cowden and Clyde but cup win aside, he always seemed pretty poor at St. Mirren to me. He might not be the worst but I think you could do better.

Our fans are a sucker for anyone with even the loosest connection to the club, so when you get a guy like Lennon who captained a league-winning side, obviously that’s a big draw.

I think he’d be a decent enough appointment. We could definitely do worse than a guy who kept St Mirren in the top flight for years and won them a Cup.

David Goodwillie can f**k right off, though. I don’t think he’d be interested in joining us anyway because any game he’s played at Firhill in the last decade he’s been hounded with ‘beast’ chants all game.

Edited by Nightmare

OK no one corrected me. As I thought. The only scumbags are people who label someone a beast/ scum  and have no evidence whatsoever 

Read the civil court papers that are available online before you open your mouth on this topic again.
Or in fact, just don’t open your mouth on this topic again.