Partick Thistle's Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubbs
Hughes
Lennon
Adams
McIntyre
Mcoist
Miller
Lazio
Houston good shout
Aitken

I presume you mean Lazlo? The same Lazlo that is currently as some Romanian team?

I’d guess the two obvious candidates will be McCall and Danny Lennon but it won’t be McCall and I’m not sure Thistle would be willing to pay Clyde to take Lennon away.

It’ll likely be Kenny Miller.

McCall would be my clear first choice although not sure how the relationship with Beattie is, seeing as he was chairman when he was punted. All this talk that he wouldn't leave Ayr - that may be true for most teams but not Thistle, he'd eat that shite out of Stainrod's shoe to come back. You only need to bump into him on Byres Road to know that.

Second choice would be Lennon. Legendary status aside, I think there's a fair few question marks over his management. Hear a lot of part-time players say they didn't like his training, perhaps sessions are more effective at full-time. Would be a good fit around the club, though.

I didn't think Craigan was interested in a managerial role but would be a great fit to come in as an assistant/work with the youth team; clearly did a very good job at Motherwell.

McIntyre better be fucking nowhere near Maryhill. Adams, no thanks; don't think we need another abrasive type. 

Miller grim reaper career path finally gets him another bite of the cherry in management.

Feel sorry for Partick fans who'll have to suffer 6 months of team selections built to let him roam about in midfield as a "playmaker", with him taking all the set pieces, and 90 minutes every single game. Itll only be players he likes who'll be selected too, so any player scoring more than him will be swiftly dropped.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Miller grim reaper career path finally gets him another bite of the cherry in management.

Feel sorry for Partick fans who'll have to suffer 6 months of team selections built to let him roam about in midfield as a "playmaker", with him taking all the set pieces, and 90 minutes every single game. Itll only be players he likes who'll be selected too, so any player scoring more than him will be swiftly dropped.

It won’t be Kenny Miller on a permanent basis.

Would prefer Danny Lennon from all the realistic names linked.