Annan Ath v The Binos

Our first visit of the season to Galabank this Saturday and hopefully we come away with at least a share of the points after our first points and win of the season against Elgin last week. 

Always a difficult place to get anything and Saturday will be no different. We will have Kevin Nicholl and Paul MacLean back in the squad after suspension and that's good news. 

Prediction Annan Ath 1 Binos 1   

With what I have seen so far this season and with what I witnessed on Saturday, McLean will need to wait to get back into the team. The back 4 were excellent against Elgin and, assuming everyone is ok, we should go with it again in this match.

Kevin Nicol will be an interesting one. We did miss his physicality in the centre of the park during the second half last week, especially when they were putting us under the cosh, but up until Josh Peters went off, Jardine & Wilson were doing well there and neither deserve to be dropped.

Annan is never an easy place to go, would be quite happy with a point, and would be delighted with all 3.

Haven't made it to any games since preseason/Betfred so hard to give an opinion, but looking forward to this one with semi trepidation. 

I'd be worried for Annan against any top half team but the league table says I shouldn't be. However all Stirling's defeats have been narrow, and after the last couple of results there's no way Annan can have any confidence.

Think I'll back @rhliston with the 1-1 prediction

Well a point each in a 0-0 draw, felt Albion had the better chances  and missed a penalty in the 1st half as well. Draw was a fair result in the end but it could and should have been 3 points for us. 

Takes us above Brechin who lost today, face Stenny next week at home so looking for all 3 points from this game.