Bathroom habits....

• 3 months later...
On 19/09/2019 at 15:50, JTS98 said:

My work has a men's toilet with just two cubicles and no urinal and often I go in there to see both doors shut. Go back two minutes later, both doors still shut. Then a few minutes later etc etc. People spend ages and ages having a shite. I don't get it.

They were probably in a standoff (or sit-off, whatever) against the person in the other cubicle as it seems to be an unwritten rule that if you were in first, then you leave first.  It's funny how some people will refuse to be seen walking out of a toilet cubicle because having to take a dump outside of your home is evidently the embarrassing calling card of a weirdo.

I have to admit that there were times where I had witnessed the locked cubicle of silence, left the bogs to (unsurprisingly) suddenly hear the cubicle door open immediately after I've left, only to catch them out by walking back in.  The look of panic because somebody knew he had done a sh*t was strangely entertaining.  I have since found fulfilment in other areas of life. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

They were probably in a standoff (or sit-off, whatever) against the person in the other cubicle as it seems to be an unwritten rule that if you were in first, then you leave first.  It's funny how some people will refuse to be seen walking out of a toilet cubicle because having to take a dump outside of your home is evidently the embarrassing calling card of a weirdo.

I have to admit that there were times where I had witnessed the locked cubicle of silence, left the bogs to (unsurprisingly) suddenly hear the cubicle door open immediately after I've left, only to catch them out by walking back in.  The look of panic because somebody knew he had done a sh*t was strangely entertaining.  I have since found fulfilment in other areas of life. 

Why would you want to catch someone out having a shite?

Weirdo behaviour

I remember when me and the mrs were in Hong Kong summer 2013 and were staying in a hotel there for a few nights, I was in shower and she burst in exclaiming she couldn’t wait and started shitting in the toilet with nothing but a shower curtain separating us. I was naturally disgusted and terrified by this and was frantically screaming “WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU DOING” with her screaming back “DONT OPEN THE FUCKING CURTAIN!!” It was similar to that scene in bridesmaids with the fat one shitting in the sink screaming “don’t you look at me!” whilst the somewhat underwhelming pitter patter of the shower droplets being the only other audible distraction from her gaseous toilet noises. Don’t remember much else about Hong Kong apart from that, watching After Life featuring Will/Jaden Smith and being laughed at by a waitress for mistakenly drinking the glass of warm water that had been placed on our table in the restaurant we dined in but I am in no hurry to go back.

Guest Moomintroll
I remember when me and the mrs were in Hong Kong summer 2013 and were staying in a hotel there for a few nights, I was in shower and she burst in exclaiming she couldn’t wait and started shitting in the toilet with nothing but a shower curtain separating us. I was naturally disgusted and terrified by this and was frantically screaming “WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU DOING” with her screaming back “DONT OPEN THE FUCKING CURTAIN!!” It was similar to that scene in bridesmaids with the fat one shitting in the sink screaming “don’t you look at me!” whilst the somewhat underwhelming pitter patter of the shower droplets being the only other audible distraction from her gaseous toilet noises. Don’t remember much else about Hong Kong apart from that, watching After Life featuring Will/Jaden Smith and being laughed at by a waitress for mistakenly drinking the glass of warm water that had been placed on our table in the restaurant we dined in but I am in no hurry to go back.

You don't come out with these random mental posts often enough any more, I want the old throbber back.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Clarification required.
Did you actually pish into the shower tray ?
🤷‍♂️

No, we've never had one.

Spoiler

Which isn't to say that I would have pished into it if we did, you understand.

Spoiler

Which isn't to say that there's anything wrong with watersports, per se.

Spoiler

No, I'm afraid that's exactly what I'm saying. It's weird and creepy.

Someone once told me she liked it when her boyfriend would piss all over her face while she was in the bath. My face must have been covered in revulsion, much like...well, you know.