Bathroom habits....

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I really don't see the problem with this to be honest.

I once read to my wife when she had constipation and it helped her.

Loving couples have no problem sharing this sort of thing.

What were you reading to her ??

Aliennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh    ???

I really don't see the problem with this to be honest.
I once read to my wife when she had constipation and it helped her.
Loving couples have no problem sharing this sort of thing.

Nup. Not buying this one ya hairy pubed weirdo. Things happen in the height of passion with your significant other that cause some surprise as you to reflect on them afterwards but never is taking a dump in front of the other anything about love. It’s just plain rude. And manky.

Reminds me of the old joke.

Missus asked me if I ever peed while having a shower. “Of course”, I replied, much to her obvious disgust. “Everyone pisses when doing a shite”.

Actually caught the wife out with that one not long after we met, when the topic arose. Her reaction was absolutely worth telling it.

Edited by Ross.

4 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Reminds me of the old joke.

Missus asked me if I ever peed while having a shower. “Of course”, I replied, much to her obvious disgust. “Everyone pisses when doing a shite”.

Actually caught the wife out with that one not long after we met, when the topic arose. Her reaction was absolutely worth telling it.

Don't tell her you pish in the sink when you can't be bothered going upstairs.

(I miss my downstairs lavvy)

Or that you pish out the back door if it's late at night.

Nup. Not buying this one ya hairy pubed weirdo. Things happen in the height of passion with your significant other that cause some surprise as you to reflect on them afterwards but never is taking a dump in front of the other anything about love. It’s just plain rude. And manky.

What about the woman from Kilmarnock that let a guy jobby on her face?

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Or that you pish out the back door if it's late at night.

When I was a youngster I went home with a girl one night. Got to her place and she said she had to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I was absolutely bursting and after a few minutes of hopping from foot to foot waiting for the toilet to be freed up I decided the only course of action was to open the back door and piss in the garden. As soon as I started, she walks out the bathroom and walks into the kitchen, to see me standing there in full flow. Needless to say it didn’t go much further between us.

Reading in the shitter is OFTW material. Its a small room in which you are dropping off shite, then slawing your arsehole clean using your hands protected only by thin paper. Whatever the minimum time you can spend in that scenario is, thats the correct length of time. Get in, conclude business, get out of filthy, shite filled air.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Takes a "special" kind of person to get banned from this place, I'll give you that.

I am special.  So are you Rugster.  We are all special in our own way.

But you’re still not normal.