Stranraer v Falkirk, 21st September

Pleased with that half.

I keep thinking of MacMillan and thinking he's a much quicker, more energetic Denny Johnstone. He drops and links the play well then he's on his bike getting into the box. His goal was an excellent header. I wonder about his composure in front of goal and maybe that chance from 6 yards came at him quickly, but you'd expect a striker to bury that chance.

Some of LL's play has been sublime. Connolly and Gomis playing at last week's level too.

I've been a fan and defender of Dixon, but he's looked our only weak link so far.

Are we playing into the wind second half?

I'm going with balls out confidence today [emoji16]

There's another goal in this game for us, even if we somehow contrive to lose one.

If we were five up it wouldn’t flatter us.
Good performance but can’t blame the manager for us being so wasteful.
Stranraer starting to look a bit more dangerous...

Good to see two consecutive performances of a standard we should have been delivering from the start of the season.

We now have to hope that McKinnon has the sense to keep it going and doesn’t revert to type.

Our best overall performance of the season imo even although Stranraer were fucking shite that was complete domination throughout the whole game and if we’d have scored 7 or 8 it wouldn’t have flattered us.

Only real downside was our finishing and the sheer amount of good chances we missed. McMillan, Telfer, McManus and Gomis all missed pretty guilt edged chances which we should be burying. However everything else about our performance was excellent and we scored 3 really good goals. First was a really smart header from McMillan from a Longridge cross, second was some great football culminating with Telfer breaking into the box and finishing it off and the best was of course the 3rd some really good play by Sammon down the left more stepovers from the big man good cross into Johnstone and tbf to him was some really clever hold up play to keep it until Gomis was free and what a fucking hit from 25 yards right into the top bin.

‘Keeper and centre backs both strolled it and our midfield completely dominated. Really like the balance we’ve got with these 4 in midfield with Longridge having another great game and Gomis controlled everything.

First time I’ve been to Stranraer and really nice ground they’ve got there but they didn’t offer anything today. Thought Currie in goals played well and made a few good saves to keep the score down but he wasn’t helped by his defence in front of him. Based on that performance Mark Stewart is as well as chucking it.