The S*n

Flybhoy

The sun door stepped someone I knew’s family to tell them that the person had died. Their wife hadn’t told the parents as they were elderly and she was informed late at night so they thought it better to let them have one last nights peace before bringing down their world. The sun knew the parents weren’t aware and got their reporter there at dawn with a photographer all for a quote. Scum.

There’s lots of thick people out there.  Maybe it’s not their fault that they're thick and maybe they deserve to be pitied rather than despised, but that’s really difficult.

Whilst there are thick folk out there papers like the Sun, and their online equivalents, will survive.  They try to make complex subjects simple and feed people’s worst prejudices.

As a society we need to cope with it as best we can and try to ameliorate the worst effects.

Always interesting to read Kayleigh from Manchester (19) give her views on the current Brexit situation.

Random fact about page 3 girls called Kayleigh or Kaylee in this instance. I’ve been to a party and stayed over at the flat of former page 3 (zoo, nuts, fhm) girl Kaylee Carver, in Hull. She was friends with my old flat mate and we were invited to her flat warming, when I was down staying at his one weekend. There were several other page 3 girls there, including the delightful Rhian Sugden.

I’d like to say the story got a lot more interesting but I got pissed, fell asleep on the couch and one of the girls drew glasses on my face with a black pen.

Guest Moomintroll
 Random fact about page 3 girls called Kayleigh or Kaylee in this instance. I’ve been to a party and stayed over at the flat of former page 3 (zoo, nuts, fhm) girl Kaylee Carver, in Hull. She was friends with my old flat mate and we were invited to her flat warming, when I was down staying at his one weekend. There were several other page 3 girls there, including the delightful Rhian Sugden.

I’d like to say the story got a lot more interesting but I got pissed, fell asleep on the couch and one of the girls drew glasses on my face with a black pen.

Min, this place has a particular rule you should be aware of.

This is going back to the 1980s, but I'm sure it was the S*n who ran a week long page three feature with a 15 year old model photographed topless but censoring out the tits until her 16th birthday when all was revealed. Actually counting down the days until a 15 year old could legally get her paps out. 

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

This is going back to the 1980s, but I'm sure it was the S*n who ran a week long page three feature with a 15 year old model photographed topless but censoring out the tits until her 16th birthday when all was revealed. Actually counting down the days until a 15 year old could legally get her paps out. 

No. My mate told me it was The Sport and Lynsey Dawn McKenzie.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Min, this place has a particular rule you should be aware of.

A quick google on either and you will find infinite amounts of pictures that belong in the NSFW section.

n the right is Kaylee Carver.

Image result for kaylee carver

The delightful Rhian Sugden

Image result for rhian sugden

Guest Moomintroll

The S*n definitely ran a front page story rejoicing in the fact that Charlotte Church had just turned 16 and was now legal while villifying anyone who fancies a girl aged 15 years & 364 as paedo scum. For the avoidance of doubt, both are utterly wrong unless you are that age or thereabouts yourself. Those arseholes were pandering to the van driving, ball grabbing arseholes in both these cases.

• 10 months later...

b*****ds took pictures from me and my children's social media and put them, unsolicited, without permission and without contacting me or my family to post an inaccurate article about my daughter who I tragically lost two days ago, fucking b*****ds. 

Edited by Flybhoy

b*****ds took pictures from me and my children's social media and put them, unsolicited, without permission and without contacting me or my family to post an inaccurate article about my daughter who I tragically lost two days ago, fucking b*****ds. 

Really sorry for your loss. What did they write? Absolute scumbags.