The S*n

Flybhoy

50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Imagine actually being a fucking hack on one of these rags. Imagine that was your job to drag all that shite up and write it down.

Absolutely. A girlfriend worked for a fairly large circulation paper. She was covering a car crash with fatalities. It was one her first jobs. The editor told her to ask the family for a photo.  She was upset and asked what if they said no. He answered that there would be lots in the house, just take one. FFS. She left soon after that. Actually left me around then as well. Hey ho.

Hopefully this thread helps people realise they shouldn’t buy it. If they still do then probably not but hopefully.

Even reading their sewage-rag online looking for news should be punishable by a powerbomb onto thumb tacks.

Their gutter journalism isn’t even worth pointing out for mockery, it’s literally that bad.

I blocked them on Twitter and would love to mute ‘S*n’ but I like nice weather, space and astronomy.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Even reading their sewage-rag online looking for news should be punishable by a powerbomb onto thumb tacks.

Their gutter journalism isn’t even worth pointing out for mockery, it’s literally that bad.

I blocked them on Twitter and would love to mute ‘S*n’ but I like nice weather, space and astronomy.

What's your stand on Microsystems  and Memphis record labels? 

To be honest I didn't know the details of the story and I didn't care. Now I know the details of the story I still don't care. 

It'd be interesting to see if anyone on here can actually defend this odious rag, given its massive circulation. 

It's very much the equivalent of the resident arsehole in the pub whose patter consists of made-up shite, scurrilous gossip and whatever else he thinks what you want to hear, all so that you might buy him a pint. 

Shamefully, I used to buy it back in the days before I knew any better. 

Guest Moomintroll
It'd be interesting to see if anyone on here can actually defend this odious rag, given its massive circulation. 
It's very much the equivalent of the resident arsehole in the pub whose patter consists of made-up shite, scurrilous gossip and whatever else he thinks what you want to hear, all so that you might buy him a pint. 
Shamefully, I used to buy it back in the days before I knew any better. 
Ally Ross is decent on a Tuesday with his tv critic page & his utter disdain for everything that isn't Scottish or is part of the "scripted reality" shite like TOWIE, Chelsea etc. Apart from that it is a vile rag that is disgustingly partisan on both sides of the border, if you read it down here, the digs at the Jocks are thinly veiled, yet when I go back up the road it is all about sassenach bashing.

48 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Always interesting to read Kayleigh from Manchester (19) give her views on the current Brexit situation.

Let me guess. She's a Remainer who believes in the benefits of trading with a multitude of countries whilst allowing free movement of people and see this as a means of enabling a more socially inclusive caring society, and here's me nips.