The S*n

Flybhoy

Just now, Adam said:

Really sorry for your loss. What did they write? Absolute scumbags.

They said she was from Alloa when she wasn't, she lived in Stirling all her life, they put that because they went on a social media post from me and one from my stepson and created a story for online clicks. My location on my Twitter feed is Alloa but my kids live with my ex wife in Stirling. 

The location thing is relatively minor but it's the fact they rooted through her Facebook profile and took pictures from it, without for a second thinking of contacting us.

Me and my family absolutely despise that newspaper and everything it stands for, the hurt and anger this has caused us is indescribable, at a time when we are still grieving the loss of our child. Absolute vermin, I have contacted them demanding someone speaks to me but not holding my breath, b*****ds. 

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

b*****ds took pictures from me and my children's social media and put them, unsolicited, without permission and without contacting me or my family to post an inaccurate article about my daughter who I tragically lost two days ago, fucking b*****ds. 

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts are with you chief. Wish I could say something positive but can't imagine anything more painful that what you must be going through. 

24 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

b*****ds took pictures from me and my children's social media and put them, unsolicited, without permission and without contacting me or my family to post an inaccurate article about my daughter who I tragically lost two days ago, fucking b*****ds. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. 

Absolute scumbags. 

Fuckin hell, sorry for your loss bud.

I haven't bought a paper since we won the league cup in 2013. Even if someone in work offers me one I refuse to read it, especially the Scum.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Jesus. Sorry for your loss FB. 

Sun "journalists" really are sewer-dwelling vermin

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

They said she was from Alloa when she wasn't, she lived in Stirling all her life, they put that because they went on a social media post from me and one from my stepson and created a story for online clicks. My location on my Twitter feed is Alloa but my kids live with my ex wife in Stirling. 

The location thing is relatively minor but it's the fact they rooted through her Facebook profile and took pictures from it, without for a second thinking of contacting us.

Me and my family absolutely despise that newspaper and everything it stands for, the hurt and anger this has caused us is indescribable, at a time when we are still grieving the loss of our child. Absolute vermin, I have contacted them demanding someone speaks to me but not holding my breath, b*****ds. 

Really sorry to hear about your news. 

My son's friend took his life earlier this year and they did the exact same thing - lifted all of their information from social media and built a story around that which was full of inaccuracies and misinformation. Like yours it was relatively minor information in the grand scheme of things but it's the fact they are reporting your family's personal information without even contacting you. 

Hope you and the family are doing as well as you all can.

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

So sorry for your loss D. Keep on keeping on, stay strong pal.