Stenhousemuir -vs- Brechin City

49 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Are there any highlights from this match? I see Hedge TV have published an interview with Mark Wilson so I'm hoping the highlights will drop at some point soon.

Not too sure where our highlights are, I'm assuming we are just waiting for the commentary to be sent across. 

3 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

Can see why Olly Hamilton was raging not to get a penalty at the end, the guy clambers right over him. A penalty surely!

Also what the f**k could he have said to merit a straight red?!

I thought the Brechin attacker leaned forward, knocking Scott McLaughlin off balance and sending him crashing down. McLaughlin would have won the header and cleared the ball otherwise.

10 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Watching back the match highlights - why does the commentator always mention a player's former clubs? David Hopkirk was described as "the former Derry City man" heading home "former Kilmarnock man" Wullie Gibson's cross.

Bring back Campbell Hughes!

Wresting references would be much better than factual information imo. 

You sure Rangers are your team? All ten posts about Stenhousemuir Football Club.

You would think if you didn't support the team you would be best placed elsewhere in the forum talking about a team you know about. Each to their own though.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

You sure Rangers are your team? All ten posts about Stenhousemuir Football Club.

You would think if you didn't support the team you would be best placed elsewhere in the forum talking about a team you know about. Each to their own though.

I don't support any senior team in particular Rangers were my father's team so I just hit that.

Obviously I was interested to see how Anderson would do after watching him at Camelon last season. Although I have been politely asked not to comment anything about him. 

I thought what I said about the Highlights was pretty Fair considering. I don't normally comment on forum's although I do like to read all the comments.

In future I'll refrain from writing anything on your forum Neilly, not really my thing anyway. but I'll continue to read the comments if that's ok.

I don't support any senior team in particular Rangers were my father's team so I just hit that.
Obviously I was interested to see how Anderson would do after watching him at Camelon last season. Although I have been politely asked not to comment anything about him. 
I thought what I said about the Highlights was pretty Fair considering. I don't normally comment on forum's although I do like to read all the comments.
In future I'll refrain from writing anything on your forum Neilly, not really my thing anyway. but I'll continue to read the comments if that's ok.
What an absolute fruit cake.

3 hours ago, The Mariner said:

Dad's should probably stay off forums where there son plays

3 hours ago, The Mariner said:

The first line would have been suffice and there is really no need to be so precious. You cleared up why you had Rangers in your profile and never post about them but then go on about Anderson again when no one even mentioned him. You are entitled to come on and post what you like it isn't an issue but when it is done with a bias towards one player then it's as clear as lemonade and becomes tedious to people who actually support the club.

Remember we support this club and don't have a bias to anyone we want all players to do well. When they are good we will say they are good and when they are rank rotten we will say that also. At the end of the day we are all melters that post opinions on the internet it really doesn't mean very much in the grand scheme of things.

You have permission to continue posting. I have scanned the permission slip and sent it over to you via PDF.

Edited by Neilly

51 minutes ago, Neilly said:

The first line would have been suffice and there is really no need to be so precious. You cleared up why you had Rangers in your profile and never post about them but then go on about Anderson again when no one even mentioned him. You are entitled to come on and post what you like it isn't an issue but when it is done with a bias towards one player then it's as clear as lemonade and becomes tedious to people who actually support the club.

Remember we support this club and don't have a bias to anyone we want all players to do well. When they are good we will say they are good and when they are rank rotten we will say that also. At the end of the day we are all melters that post opinions on the internet it really doesn't mean very much in the grand scheme of things.

You have permission to continue posting. I have scanned the permission slip and sent it over to you via PDF.

Appreciate the answer Neilly but I'll just read what you guys say.