Stenhousemuir -vs- Brechin City

You guys don’t need to worry yourselves about this game.Unless Mark Wilson can work miracles with the set of players we have which I doubt it as the experienced players are revolting against him.We are Pish.
If that's the case he should leave them all on the bench and give the young guys a chance. Hopefully emelie has abit more confidence after his brillant goal last week hopefully more of the same from him. Every team is going to struggle against cove so today will be a better game to judge how we are. Oh and well done for spelling his name right [emoji23]

18 minutes ago, Citytillidie said:

Didint think we offered much today shagger gets my man of the match for us purely on his work rate.ref was honking today for both teams starting to get a bit worried where the next win is gonna come from....

Or the next goal?

That was not pretty but was required. Both teams short on confidence but on the balance of play I thought we deserved it. When did the rules change such that grabbing and holding, and continuiing to hold, a shirt in the linesmans line of sight was not a foul?  Maybe when it would result in a  penalty? 

Can't gloat because we were bad, but marginally better than Brechin, who really offered nothing up front. 

A marginally deserved victory in the end.

Majority played their part but McGuigan & Cooky need to give themselves a shake, Marky especially, he is offering very little.

We needed that & I feel we wouldn't have won that without the manager change. DI wandering about behind the dugout was funny but also testament to his desire to try and influence the game & the bench. Great to see him back.

To the Brechin fan behind the goal with the red cap, get that right round you.

As others have said not pretty to watch but a much needed win. Hopefully DI will have some influence on the team.  McGuigan is out of sorts at the moment and should have been subbed last week and today.   Brechin are a bunch of hammer throwers and the ref bottled it with N'Goy before he was subbed. McManus was a handful and I would hve him in a minute.  Our defending in the box is dreradful with players not marking or picking up runners.

1 hour ago, Moonglum25 said:

As others have said not pretty to watch but a much needed win. Hopefully DI will have some influence on the team.  McGuigan is out of sorts at the moment and should have been subbed last week and today.   Brechin are a bunch of hammer throwers and the ref bottled it with N'Goy before he was subbed. McManus was a handful and I would hve him in a minute.  Our defending in the box is dreradful with players not marking or picking up runners.

Brechin are a bunch of hammer throwers??? 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, brechincity said:

And you are a p***k! Hopefully the bus leaves you behind... oh no sorry, you'll not be there...

Why would I go on the mafia bus when I can take the car.I find it funny the mafia think I’m never at any of the matches,mind you we are pish at the moment could find better ways to spend a Saturday and money.By the way you’re the p *** k

Brechin are probably the worst senior team I've seen since the Shire so it's no great shakes scraping to a win against thurds. As stated at the beginning of the season they will go down and having seen them now that's confirmed.

It looked like they have around nine tractor fellas still following the team. They used to have around thirteen.

We were as brutal as usual but some solid individual performances from Munro, Marsh and Marky Munro.

9 hours ago, Neilly said:

Brechin are probably the worst senior team I've seen since the Shire so it's no great shakes scraping to a win against thurds. As stated at the beginning of the season they will go down and having seen them now that's confirmed.

It looked like they have around nine tractor fellas still following the team. They used to have around thirteen.

We were as brutal as usual but some solid individual performances from Munro, Marsh and Marky Munro.

Yet Stenny still struggled to beat them. :whistle

1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:
2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:
Yet Stenny still struggled to beat them. :whistle

You seem to have just completely omitted the next bit of that sentence where he recognises it's not great scraping by your dross.

I did  , purely for the fact that it will likely be between us and Stenny for that bottom spot. 

Two shite teams battling it out at the bottom of the pile through sheer complacency. 

16 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I did  , purely for the fact that it will likely be between us and Stenny for that bottom spot. 

Two shite teams battling it out at the bottom of the pile through sheer complacency. 

On current form, it would take Brechin until the new year just to reach the 8 points Stenny currently have.

He's always been a very bitter poster for some reason. There was a really old man going daft behind the goals on Saturday looked like he was doing the YMCA I reckon that's probably him.

It will be a pleasure to wave him off to the Lowland League next season never to be seen again.

52 minutes ago, Neilly said:

He's always been a very bitter poster for some reason. There was a really old man going daft behind the goals on Saturday looked like he was doing the YMCA I reckon that's probably him.

It will be a pleasure to wave him off to the Lowland League next season never to be seen again.

Sorry to spoil your fun but I wasn't at the game on Saturday. 

As for the bitterness , you have to learn to take some back when you dish it out. 

And for the record it's  the highland league . ;)