Peterhead vs Clyde

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

Scumbag doing scumbag things.

What a classy individual you are. Spending your Saturday writing abuse on an internet forum.

--------

Admittedly didn't make the game today, but very happy with a point. Probably would have taken a point pre game, so considering DGW's sending off - a point gained imho.

I presume Arbroath (A) is included in the upcoming ban? Shame because he was a rich vein of goalscoring form.

What a classy individual you are. Spending your Saturday writing abuse on an internet forum.
--------
Admittedly didn't make the game today, but very happy with a point. Probably would have taken a point pre game, so considering DGW's sending off - a point gained imho.
I presume Arbroath (A) is included in the upcoming ban? Shame because he was a rich vein of goalscoring form.
I consider myself quite classy yes. Certainly classier than Goodwillie anyway, although that's a remarkably low bar.

Excellent result given the sending off and keeps us in the hunt. Next two games (Dumbarton and Montrose) definitely winnable and although Goodwillie will be a huge loss we have plenty of other proven goal scorers in the squad. 6 points should set us up nicely for the Raith match where I fully expect some retribution for the spanking they gave us last month. We are a totally different animal now and need not fear any team in this league.

Up an' at 'em Clyde! 🔴⚪⚫

18 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Interested from any of you guys at the game.. what was Danny’s interaction with the supporters like.. any clues from his body language?

Danny: "Our away support was absolutely fantastic and we'd like to acknowledge that. They saw another side of the team today and we can all go down the road knowing that everyone in a Clyde jersey or scarf had a massive part to play. It's a collectively earned point."

Danny: "Losing your main striker is a big blow, but we handled it well and the heads didn't go down. I've had the benefit of watching the incident a few times and it's a coming together of two committed players - it's too close for either of them to get out of it

A6vK-pEY_x96.jpg

Danny on today: "Overall, I'm delighted. We know what we can do with the ball, but for long periods without the ball today we were excellent and our shape was good. We had to give up a lot of possession, but even then over the 90 minutes, we probably still had the best chances."

A6vK-pEY_x96.jpg

Full Time: Peterhead 1-1 Clyde Clyde get a point at Balmoor after playing the majority of the game with 10 men. Thanks to all fans who made the trip #bullywee

On that showing, Peterhead are in for a difficult season. I couldn't believe how unimaginative they were when we went a man down. Apart from our dreadful start we were never put under any dangerous pressure and I can't recall one difficult save from our keeper. McAllister looks a shadow of his former self.

Haven't set foot in Balmoor since I walked out 3 seasons ago at the play off game against Ayr Utd. I ventured back today and will not be returning in a hurry - Peterhead are dire with no creativity and lack of punch up front. Clyde would have strolled this game if Goodwillie had stayed on the park and even managed to create more chances with 10 men.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Sounds like an escape for us up there. Hanging on against a hard working team like P- heid with only 10 men for 70+ mins says something about our spirit.

An escape for Peterhead to be honest, we had a sitter through McNiff and a good shot from Love saved with ten men. 11 v 11 we looked like we would win.

We also weren't hanging on at all. Back four and McStay/Grant defended excellently, Peterhead didn't test Mitchell after scoring.

Peterhead have got worse since last season (Conroy :lol: ) and we are better.  Rory would be better having his operation now.

Howie is absolute class.

Have to agree about Howie.He is going to to get better and better.

Mind when people were calling him out as shite after a handful of games and saying petkov would be a better option [emoji23]. Always said he would come good.

Didn’t make it up today but a point not bad in the circumstances. Might struggle in the next couple of (on paper) easier matches without goodie though.

Delighted with the DL news this evening.