Peterhead vs Clyde

No changes for me unless any are enforced. Will be harsh if Lyon's fit and can't get back in to the XI but no reason to drop Cuddihy after Saturday. 

A point wouldn't be the worst result in the world but we really should be looking to win after recent performances. Front foot from the first whistle.

Hopefully Mitchell will deal better with Scott Brown long rangers than Currie did.

No changes for me unless any are enforced. Will be harsh if Lyon's fit and can't get back in to the XI but no reason to drop Cuddihy after Saturday. 
A point wouldn't be the worst result in the world but we really should be looking to win after recent performances. Front foot from the first whistle.
Hopefully Mitchell will deal better with Scott Brown long rangers than Currie did.
one of the real positives over the last month is if a player drops out team through injury or loss of form is pretty difficult for them to get back into the starting eleven , long may it continue

Been a difficult place for us to go previously but hopefully we can go and impose ourselves with a strong performance again and bring 3 points down the road.

Peterhead tend to be a much more physical side so in that aspect, do fear slightly for Johnston that he may take a clattering & feel Smith could deal with those harder tackles a bit better. Obviously DGW needs no more plaudits but I hope Smith's goal last week gives him a bit of confidence and he can kick on and bag plenty more.

Changed (& welcome!!) days for the Bully!!!

If memory serves me correctly, we got a 'doing' up at Balmoor in Aug 18, but reversed fortunes with a memorable victory in January (this year). Similar fortunes at Broadwood, which again emphasises progress made under the stewardship of Danny Lennon.

Not sure who is scoring the 'Blue Toon' goals. Mccalister and Lyle not the prolific strikers they used to be.

Regardless as mentioned above Peterhead are a big physical side. I'm hopeful Clyde's recent upturn in results continues. Why shouldn't it? Just scored six, beat QOTS and currently have the top scorer in the division.

Therefore 1-2 Clyde

11 hours ago, SLClyde said:

We lost 1-0 in August last year at balmoor. 

Same again please. We will have to play much better than last week or it will be a Clyde win for certain. Rory is back this week and needs to start scoring goals again to give us any chance in this game.

5 Questions...

1 - Will there be segregation on Saturday?

2 - Will they be selling Cheeseburgers?

3 - Will they also have sachets on Brown Sauce?

4- Do they still let Prams in?

5 - Have locals started to frown on people who smoke next to their Baby? They didn't last year

Asking for a local radge

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

“Although Clyde will be buoyed by their 6-1 win, they were in a game until they got their penalty and Stranraer were reduced to 10 men.”

McInally in his pre game comments. Was 1 way traffic the full 90 last week. 

Granted he never seen the game, that’s still McInally to a tee that. 

47 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Granted he never seen the game, that’s still McInally to a tee that. 

How the f**k would he know if we were in a game or not before the red card. Guys a dick and showed that last time we won up there and celebrated "too loudly" for his liking.

This is Stranraers managers comments on last weeks game - 

I’m not running away from it, if it had been a boxing match between Clyde and Stranraer it would have been stopped after 30 minutes because we were so far behind Clyde.

McInally showing himself up to be a fud yet again. 

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

This is Stranraers managers comments on last weeks game - 

I’m not running away from it, if it had been a boxing match between Clyde and Stranraer it would have been stopped after 30 minutes because we were so far behind Clyde.

McInally showing himself up to be a fud yet again. 

Fair play to their manager for being as honest.