St Johnstone v rangers, Sunday 22nd September 2019. 12:15pm

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Except I havent claimed a conspiracy. 

Solid post though, that aside. 

You seem to implying as such and haven't actually managed to succinctly describe what's got you so upset.

Edited by TavTastic

39 minutes ago, MJC said:

St.Johnstone score but it's not given and Rangers break up the park and make it 3-0. :lol:

Come on moon howlers let's hear it..."Dallas is a cheat, blatant cheating, just like his da, he'll no need tae buy a drink doon the lodge the night".

As I speak, 4-0 to Rangers.

I presume that you will come back and say it’s me, but you really are one of the most boring posters on P&B. 

Dallas is hopeless, just utterly hopeless. Letting two Rangers players walk half the length of the pitch when subbed off, despite standing at a touchline, just so they could get a wee round of applause sums up exactly where his heart lies, as that's a clear and obvious breach of the laws.

Hilarious conclusion to what is a fairly innocuous moment during any football match, never mind one with two meaningful contentious decisions going against your team.

Just now, buddie06smfc said:

Hilarious conclusion to what is a fairly innocuous moment during any football match, never mind one with two meaningful contentious decisions going against your team.

As craigkillie says, it's his decision to decide if the player goes off at the touchline or nearest byline.

He actively decided to allow Rangers to time waste, twice, in 2 goal game with 15 minutes left.

Tell me what that says about Dallas?

How much would goal line technology cost to implement? You'd think it would be a priority. I remember a game against Killie last season where Morelos had a goal that was wrongly counted last season plus wasn't an Edinburgh derby result decided against Hibs based on that?

EFEonkDXYAE4jT7.jpeg.c154d977cf0302c46cf385ac4e9e8ada.jpeg

"Stonewall penalty", despite his hand being outside the box.

"Cancels themselves out" tally = Rangers getting offside goal v them not being awarded a free kick.

19 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

You seem to implying as such and haven't actually managed to succinctly describe what's got you so upset.

So upset? Very good. You are becoming very bennett-esque in ignoring whats actually being posted, since I have no issie giving Rangers/their players credit when due. I did so in the Europe thread since I watched that game and also for Morelos in this thread. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

EFEonkDXYAE4jT7.jpeg.c154d977cf0302c46cf385ac4e9e8ada.jpeg

"Stonewall penalty", despite his hand being outside the box.

"Cancels themselves out" tally = Rangers getting offside goal v them not being awarded a free kick.

Pretty sure that would be on the line if we saw it from a proper angle. You're being fooled by the perspective, just as people were with the first angle of the Saints "goal".

Just now, craigkillie said:

Pretty sure that would be on the line if we saw it from a proper angle. You're being fooled by the perspective, just as people were with the first angle of the Saints "goal".

His foot is on the line, straight to his knee, arms outstretched. Theres literally no way he can have that stance and his hand not be outside the box.