St Johnstone v rangers, Sunday 22nd September 2019. 12:15pm

Just now, john1962 said:

Why are you so scared out coming out as a bigot? At least Bennett is open.

A bigot? What type of bigot would this be now? I'm going to hazard a guess and say the type of bigot who supports Rangers, dislikes Catholics and bangs a big drum in July whilst wearing a sash and a bowlers hat. That type of bigot, yeah? 

Well the reason I don't come out as such type of bigot is because I am actually a Catholic myself and therefore the type of person who said bigots would hate, so I can't really be that type of bigot, can I? :rolleyes:

Imagine being a Motherwell supporter, sitting on a Sunday pretending to admire Rangers to a bunch of random folk on the Internet. 
Just imagine that was your life.
Occassionally doubling down with some utter bullshit story about how you dont like Rangers, you just do it to somehow "expose" internet strangers.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Imagine being a Motherwell supporter, sitting on a Sunday pretending to admire Rangers to a bunch of random folk on the Internet. 

Yeah it is pretty sad isn't it?

Almost as sad as all these Aberdeen fans, Falkirk fans, Dundee fans who are always found on every Rangers thread greetin about the smallest of things from songs, to pitch invasions, to...anything basically. 

Imagine that was your life?

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Give me a mushroom supper & Moray Cup anyday.

Yeah it is pretty sad isn't it?
Almost as sad as all these Aberdeen fans, Falkirk fans, Dundee fans who are always found on every Rangers thread greetin about the smallest of things from songs, to pitch invasions, to...anything basically. 
Imagine that was your life?
Yep. Fans on a multi club forum posting on a match thread as they watch a game is every bit as sad as what you do right enough.