St Mirren v Hamilton Accies

3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I see Goodwin is slowly moulding his team into his preferred style.  Disgraceful decision to let that go unpunished. 

Someone's just jealous it only took Goodwin one season to work out how to get from the Championship to the Premiership.

2 hours ago, houston_bud said:
5 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
There you go Div! You can rest easy now. No further action is to be taken and no Accies fans were involved in "Clipegate". emoji57.png

IMG_20190925_043745.thumb.jpg.ccc8d8bd77dd4ea2128b703112e9d001.jpg

I'm curious as to what the yellow card was for. If there was any intent then it's a red, no question. If it was accidental then why book him?

It strikes me as one of those classic moments where the ref knows something has happened but isn't entirely sure what so books someone in the hope that covers him.

Edited by Stu

It strikes me as one of those classic moments where the ref knows something has happened but isn't entirely sure what so books someone in the hope that covers him.
Exactly. And to be honest that's forgivable, I was more wondering why Claire Whyte felt the need to state that a yellow was the correct decision.

On 25/09/2019 at 18:21, houston_bud said:
On 25/09/2019 at 11:27, Stu said:

Exactly. And to be honest that's forgivable, I was more wondering why Claire Whyte felt the need to state that a yellow was the correct decision.

I’m guessing they’ll justify it by saying it was reckless rather than intentional. May even be down to level of force?

Edited by Bobby_F