St Mirren v Hamilton Accies

There have been plenty of occasions of us looking decent v Celtic then becoming a disorganised rabble in the following game, so I'm predicting similar in this game.

Oggy for Fjortoft and McGowan and Want are the sensible changes, but Rice loves doing something mental.

Four points from the next two would be terrific.

1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Is there such a thing as a must win this early? Damn right, COYS

The 1st must win of the season,  and definitely not the last. 

Time to tighten up a bit and stop gifting goals like the last 2 games. Also time for our forwards to start taking their chances when they come along. 

Must win , will win - 3-1 Saints. 

I'd be inclined to start Mullen here. Obika and Morais haven't looked overly impressive so far. It's a bit early to judge I suppose, certainly early to judge Morais.

I also think Andreu needs to start. He's a clever player that can be a match winner, and everyone loves a goal against their old team.

On 16/09/2019 at 18:41, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Probably a draw, although I never make any predictions till I see what line up the Accies Gaffer picks as there have been too many mental selections in recent years which have completely changed any optimistic view pre match.

Yeah if Rice goes for a reliable line-up and not an experimental one, we should be fine. 

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

You can really sense the excitement for this one, eh?

I'm looking forward to it having missed last week's game, but with the way the last 2 matches have played out there's a degree of nervousness there. We really can't afford to lose these type of games. We should be looking for a minimum of 4 points from our next 2 games.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

I'm looking forward to it having missed last week's game, but with the way the last 2 matches have played out there's a degree of nervousness there. We really can't afford to lose these type of games. We should be looking for a minimum of 4 points from our next 2 games.

Agree the has to be a win we should be set up for attacking and go for it. Use the wings and not through the middle. This will be my second game of the season now every home game thereafter.  COYS.