POLL - Do You Prefer Your Team To Stay Junior or Move To The Seniors ?

Bestsinceslicebread

Poll - Do You Prefer Your Team To Stay Junior or Move To The Seniors ?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's fans and committees views of the team they support, represent ?
Are you happy for them to stay in the junior ranks or do you think they would do well to leave and join the senior ranks ?
Don't even need to post on this, just go
od to see everyone's view by a poll.

I didn't realize I could add a poll to this, thanks to the poster who informed me (thumb)
So sorry folks, deleted other post to start again with a Poll

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

11 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

What's fans and committees views of the team they support, represent ?
Are you happy for them to stay in the junior ranks or do you think they would do well to leave and join the senior ranks ?
Don't even need to post on this, just go
od to see everyone's view by a poll.

I didn't realize I could add a poll to this, thanks to the poster who informed me (thumb)
So sorry folks, deleted other post to start again with a Poll

What is "yes" and what is "no"?

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Voted no to annoy the pyramid Internet mafia, but can't wait for everything to join up. The Junior grade has been great but it's an anachronism. 

Don't think it really annoys anybody,  carry on in your small pond, makes no diiference to us.  Too busy enjoying the positives of the move into the Seniors.

Think you'll find there's a lot of thin-skinned people about who get upset if you don't agree with them!!!
Anyway, as I said in another post, which was deleted, we either all move together or not at all

I did, fail to see how voting in a message board poll would rattle anybody though, need to be very thin-skinned.  

17 minutes ago, auldgeezer said:

Think you'll find there's a lot of thin-skinned people about who get upset if you don't agree with them!!!
Anyway, as I said in another post, which was deleted, we either all move together or not at all

Individual clubs make that decision, as happens in the east.  Give the west a senior league and let clubs choose.

Edited by Burnie_man

2 hours ago, auldgeezer said:

Hopefully that can still happen for next season with the west and north regions regardless of what happens in the east.

We should all be playing under one system, the pyramid is the future. It might be flawed at times but it will get there in the end. If teams want to progress and improve then this is the way forward for them. The West need to move asap and open up new opportunities for themselves as the east has done.

While this only a straw poll of P&B fans it mirrors the views of the Junior clubs themselves when, finally, opportunity to express their views last year. Shame that the Juniors Administrators have failed to deliver so far. How much longer?