Alloa Athletic vs Ayr United

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

Is Alloa still pay at the gate or do we have to get tickets online?

Think they are still PATG:

ADULTS: £18
SENIOR CITIZENS (over 65): £10
JUVENILE (Under 16): £4

*Mind your £1 for the tent as well, assuming that is still a thing. 

29 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Craig Moore, Jamie Adams, Frank Ross, Craig McGuffie, Steven Bell and Andy Murdoch are out with injuries. Finn Ecrepont is away on Scotland duty.

Good to see the injury list is quickly shrinking, not.

I've got used to us having a permanent injury list. Moore & Adams have spent more time on it than off it to be fair!

Do you remember Raith fans in our promotion season? It was like injury top trumps. We didn't have an injury crisis with 6 players out but Raith lost a centre half and it was a crisis.

I've got used to us having a permanent injury list. Moore & Adams have spent more time on it than off it to be fair!
Do you remember Raith fans in our promotion season? It was like injury top trumps. We didn't have an injury crisis with 6 players out but Raith lost a centre half and it was a crisis.
Sure Raith have got themselves a belter of a centre half atm. Boys name is Mendy or such like.

Only got back from holiday yesterdsy afternoon and jet lagged so giving this a miss. Said to myself before the Dundee United game that 7/9 points from our next three games would be a very good return but that was on the understanding that we'd only take a point from United. We seemed to have the beating of Alloa last season and they don't appear to have strengthened much and lost a few key loan players (Hiya Dario, Hiya Pal). Fully expect us to win this and would be disappointed with anything less, hopefully Arbroath can do us a favour at Tannadice. 

Injury crisis seems the same for us so probably th same team as last Saturday. Only possible change I can see is Houston in for a Geggan if he doesn't fancy the plastic pitch. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Pretty professional performance in the end.

4 nil up in the first half playing some silky stuff and then a lesson in game management in the second half. Second half wasn't enjoyable to watch but with our injury ridden squad we have to conserve the players for next week.

Bring on Arbroath!