Dundee United v Arbroath 21/09/19

13 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Any fin is possible in this one. Tough plaice to go but I think it's a good oppor-tuna-ty for the smokies to batter them.

Jesus.....is this the kind of "banter" we're in for in a couple of weeks time.

£55 for me to take my wife and daughter on Saturday is no fun at all. Add to that the travel price and food + drink makes it an expensive Saturday. All that won’t matter tho if we get a result of course

Surely get yer hole though

33 minutes ago, Mexico said:

Tbf if you support Airdrie, you’d presume your wife & daughter would double your chances. 

I think they prefer to just say wife, draws less attention to the issue presented. 

Hmmm, it was a gorgeous sunny day the last time we played each other and the weather was the best bit about the afternoon. Hopefully that isn't the case today.

Dropping points would be very much on trend for United in recent years. I'm hoping that we have finally banished that a little bit. 

Mon the smokies, expecting another tough game today, Utd will really come at us but if we play to our strengths we will frustrate them and will nick a goal. Play without fear, again we are the underdog with nothing to lose so let’s go for it, basically a free hit, big crowd again and I am expecting us to better the 500 from 2 weeks ago and come with around 600-700. 

11 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Another tough afternoon ahead, but another opportunity to show how far this team has come over the last few years.

For me, Doris to start in place of Spence & I'd play Gold on the right with McKenna more central.

Main priority, keep shackles on Shankland.

TBS sex dungeon thread for this pish.

Love Dundee as a city, good place , good people. Just walked past that parade. I thought Dundee was on the up and not the down?

Enjoying a pint in the salty dog just now, great pint , great atmosphere

Onto the football , I think Arbroath will draw or win

Why can’t you focus on the football you bigot

22 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Love Dundee as a city, good place , good people. Just walked past that parade. I thought Dundee was on the up and not the down?

Enjoying a pint in the salty dog just now, great pint , great atmosphere

Onto the football , I think Arbroath will draw or win

I don't understand this. Is this a negative remark about the pride parade carefully offset by having a pint in a gaybar. 

Is this satire? 

I don't understand this. Is this a negative remark about the pride parade carefully offset by having a pint in a gaybar. 
Is this satire? 

Let me set this nonsense straight

I’m not a fan of this “parade”. I put parade in quotation marks because i say it very lightly .

I had no idea that this salty dog was a “gay” bar, another I tern I use very loosely .

I’m just trying to focus on the game today but you guys keep bringing up sexuality and marches , not my style

Enjoy the game brothers