Dundee United v Arbroath 21/09/19

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The Arbroath fans on here seem to be a really good bunch of folk.  Can exchange banter without taking it too seriously.

A welcome relief from the Falkirk p***ks from last season.

You're only saying that because you practically live in Arbroath and don't want them to pan you windows in! 

39 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I live in the Philippines - you'll need to have a long throw to pan my windows in.  Also, I live in a bamboo hut so I have no windows.

“You’ll need a long throw to pan my windows in but I have no windows”.

Mmmm?

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

No I precised your post accurately.

FWIW you probably live in Kirkton.  In a bamboo hut with no windows.

Silly old goat - you shouldn't use quotation marks when precising - the clue is in the words 'quotation marks' 

Never lived in Kirkton in my life - Ardler/Watson St/Hilltown/Menzieshill/Lochee only.  

P.S.  I don't really live in a bamboo hut with no windows.  It has windows.  Actually it isn't made of bamboo, it's block and concrete with rebar construction.  Precise that you old goat!

57 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Silly old goat - you shouldn't use quotation marks when precising - the clue is in the words 'quotation marks' 

Never lived in Kirkton in my life - Ardler/Watson St/Hilltown/Menzieshill/Lochee only.  

P.S.  I don't really live in a bamboo hut with no windows.  It has windows.  Actually it isn't made of bamboo, it's block and concrete with rebar construction.  Precise that you old goat!

So no Philippines?

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Is ASC1878 the homophobe? Makes sense that the bullying bigot would cosy up to them. Thank you.

Poor diddums. sob sob.

Better off just sticking to the red dotting.

First league meeting between the clubs since 1975 when footballers could still tackle an opponent, that is a mighty looooong time and really looking forward to it and hope the lichties keep up the form of late. Keep that shank guy  quite and we'll be fine...hopefully...can we make it three wins on the bounce against our wee Tayside cousins😉