Dundee United v Arbroath 21/09/19

45 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
14 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:
How's the crowd funder going to get you to emigrate? 

Not as well as I'd like tbh

Better up the crowd funding otherwise we might have to find other ways to keep you away from games.

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

Nah, pinched from elsewhere. My post was aiming for bites and you ruined it with your level headed conversation. f**k you, Stu! 

Agreed about KIKO. 

Haha, I should have let it simmer a little!

I am a bit concerned about the future of KIKO (and similar projects) given the huge cutbacks across education and within the Children's Services. Dundee's kids are already being disadvantaged, the cuts being a huge part of that. Both Dundee clubs are trying hard at helping in the community though, DUCT in particular. 

That's the end of my sensible discussion.

A few United fans over on Eddies' Army message board are making predictions that United will pump Arbroath ...............

Surely after the past few seasons , most United fans will appreciate that most games in this league will be too tight to call.

On other news, following Thistle's defeat last week as Gayfield, they have now sacked their manager Caldwell - don't think he did himself any favours they way he was addressing his players last week.

2 hours ago, farflung lichtie said:

Give me standing terracing and stadia like Gayfield any day. It’s real, flexible and a more enjoyable match day experience. Bracing too.

The terracing at Tannadice used to be brilliant - especially on European nights. 

United being forced to make it all seated changed the ground completely - for the worse in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m beginning to think that Arbroath fans who don’t want to go to Tannadice should stay away.

No not at all would go anywhere to watch my team and also if yous want to charge us £22-£24 for the priviledge then so be it i will pay it but surely we reserve the right to charge yous the same?

45 minutes ago, Philip0402 said:

No not at all would go anywhere to watch my team and also if yous want to charge us £22-£24 for the priviledge then so be it i will pay it but surely we reserve the right to charge yous the same?

By all means charge mes the same.  I will pay it.