Dundee United v Arbroath 21/09/19

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's not nearly the same and you know it

I'd be happy to see Doris play upfront

But if he doesn't, yourself or gone fishing will slag whoever has played upfront.... and if he does and doesn't have a great game the comment will be that there's no creativity in midfield.

There's literally been years of it (obviously it was big litchie before he changed his profile to gone fishing)

All for giving Doris a shot

It's not as if him or any of our strikers have a good scoring record, Doris hasn't scored a league goal for nearly a year, Spence has 0 since joining and Donnelly only has 1

Think you need to stop tarring people with the same brush, clearly stated Spence done well on Saturday on my post prior 🤷🏻‍♂️ and cannot think of a time I'd debated the midfields lack of creativity. 

Aslong as we win on Saturday I couldn't give a monkeys who played in which position if a win means a harmonious gone fishing and 1320 up front I'd take it. 

Think you need to stop tarring people with the same brush, clearly stated Spence done well on Saturday on my post prior 🤷🏻‍♂️ and cannot think of a time I'd debated the midfields lack of creativity. 
Aslong as we win on Saturday I couldn't give a monkeys who played in which position if a win means a harmonious gone fishing and 1320 up front I'd take it. 

Would love to but I'll be too drunk by Saturday 3pm to put a shift in upfront [emoji4]

3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

AdmiredAmbitiousKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

It's ridiculously coincidental that you've posted this gif, as I was just coming on this thread to say that as a Dundonian born and bred supporting Arbroath through primary school/ high school etc. was (quite understandably) full of immense piss taking by Dees/ Arabs and after a 20 odd year wait to play either of them in the league, to get both in the one season, I would love it, love it, if we beat them :D 

I was planning the classic Keegan quote before I opened this, and to see it's already been posted in a different context is ridiculous :lol:

It's ridiculously coincidental that you've posted this gif, as I was just coming on this thread to say that as a Dundonian born and bred supporting Arbroath through primary school/ high school etc. was (quite understandably) full of immense piss taking by Dees/ Arabs and after a 20 odd year wait to play either of them in the league, to get both in the one season, I would love it, love it, if we beat them [emoji3] 
I was planning the classic Keegan quote before I opened this, and to see it's already been posted in a different context is ridiculous :lol:

I can assure you it wasn’t the reason you supported Arbroath they were taking the piss out of you mate

25 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

It's ridiculously coincidental that you've posted this gif, as I was just coming on this thread to say that as a Dundonian born and bred supporting Arbroath through primary school/ high school etc. was (quite understandably) full of immense piss taking by Dees/ Arabs and after a 20 odd year wait to play either of them in the league, to get both in the one season, I would love it, love it, if we beat them :D 

^   ^   ^

Used to wear those wellies with the frog eyes to school.

Wonder if there will be a cash gate again or just tickets, probably expect about the same numbers through as cup game,

Utd will be well up for this after the cup exit and defeat at Ayr, expexting a really tough game

£22 if you buy in advance, £24 on match day according to the United website

Wonder if there will be a cash gate again or just tickets, probably expect about the same numbers through as cup game,

Utd will be well up for this after the cup exit and defeat at Ayr, expexting a really tough game

Would expect more than the 426 at the biscuit cup game and pretty certain there'll be a PATG

3 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Would expect more than the 426 at the biscuit cup game and pretty certain there'll be a PATG

Paying at the turnstile isn't an option anymore (certainly not for home fans). Print at home tickets or the ticket office.

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

£22 if you buy in advance, £24 on match day according to the United website

A bit controversial but why don't we charge the visiting supporters what they charge us at their grounds?

Edited by Philip0402

14 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I don't think you're allowed to charge away supporters more for comparative areas of the ground

But your allowed to charge them more for the same game different ground makes no sense must be an SPFL rule then lol

Edited by Philip0402

Agreed. 

However, if we charged more for the Switchie End than we did for the Harbour End, we would be in trouble, even thogh the Switchie End is more sheltered from the prevailing wind and you don't get the sun in your eyes.

Perhaps the club could make a case by arguing that the Switchie End is superior accommodation, so we should charge more to stand there 😁