Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers

Haha, that’s outrageous! HTC txt’d saying he had seen a boy in a Rangers top. Presumably was the responsible lot for the Union Flag with the Airdrie & West Ham badges on them.
Seen this on Twitter, great picture
IMG_8440.jpg
I’ve been critical as anything on Bene for months, as has everyone really, but he’s been very good since Sando has come in, and yesterday what a game he had, possibly my MOTM.

That was as bad a performance from Airdrie as I’ve seen in ages. We offered absolute nothing anywhere on the pitch, nobody really got pass marks.

Why on earth Murray decided to put Reilly into the midfield (who I don’t think has appeared for us at all this season until yesterday) is beyond me.

The only positive for us is we can’t be as bad as that next week.

That was as bad a performance from Airdrie as I’ve seen in ages. We offered absolute nothing anywhere on the pitch, nobody really got pass marks.

Why on earth Murray decided to put Reilly into the midfield (who I don’t think has appeared for us at all this season until yesterday) is beyond me.

The only positive for us is we can’t be as bad as that next week.

It’s airdrie tho so we will probably find a way to be even worse

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Anymore about what happened afterwards? Me and the boy I was with were in disbelief at the guy in the black rangers strip who came out the home end at full time. Absolutely shameless. Presume it’s the same boy?

That's the boy. 

They headed over towards the supporter's bus and then I saw them going down a wee side bit. 

One of them with a Stone Island jacket was holding the top of his nose so hopefully he'd been the unhappy recipient of a skelped pus. 

28 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

That's the boy. 

They headed over towards the supporter's bus and then I saw them going down a wee side bit. 

One of them with a Stone Island jacket was holding the top of his nose so hopefully he'd been the unhappy recipient of a skelped pus. 

Did Hank do him in?