pollok 1v0 kilbirnie 14.9.19

lokforever

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:16, superpollok said:

Haha, now claiming not to be a Kilbirnie fan. Probably FOTJ second account.

The only way you can claim to never have seen a support like Polloks is because most clubs bar Talbot don’t have a support. Hope you didn’t feel claustrophobic in the big crowd.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:05, Foul throw said:

I don't even support kilbirnie 😂 went yesterday as it was the best game on paper. But I've never met a support like polloks, never done greeting and blaming every fan or players from other teams. Your a prime example 😄

your spot on about the Pollok support !  there away support is negligible  had them at the vale and others bring better supports

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 00:10, Lokloyal said:

In the end of the day we all defend our own clubs against twats and what we see as unfounded criticism.Kilbirnie have a problem with Lok because McInally once gave them a bit back after their bevvied up village neds spent the whole game abusing him and Lok at a junior cup tie including the clown price village idiot who climbed on top of the dugout to spit at the coaching staff and challenge all to a fight.What comes around goes around.Ladeside fans need to grow up and move on.Looking closer to home when they lose games rather than blaming everyone else in the Universe might be a useful starting point.

that boy who wrongly went on top of the dug out spat at no one ! YOU KNOW THAT ITS A FACT . Also your manager was never abused ! He abused us !  YOU ALSO KNOW THAT'S A FACT !

When Beith played you in the cup final it was one and only time I ever wanted to see Beith win a match never mind the cup .   

1 hour ago, eamonn said:

that boy who wrongly went on top of the dug out spat at no one ! YOU KNOW THAT ITS A FACT . Also your manager was never abused ! He abused us !  YOU ALSO KNOW THAT'S A FACT !

When Beith played you in the cup final it was one and only time I ever wanted to see Beith win a match never mind the cup .   

Pollok = horrible lot

1 hour ago, eamonn said:

The video shows different.