pollok 1v0 kilbirnie 14.9.19

lokforever

17 minutes ago, superpollok said:

How can I comment on something I haven’t seen

Not sure what ragging means? Must be local to Kilbirnie

But my feelings after a win are it’s 3 points in a long season and not carried away but happy to be where we are as it’s been a long time since in this position, but full expect Talbot and Hurlford to be above us at the end of the season, unless we carry a bit of luck or our terrible injury list changes soon. 

"Raging" - i do apologise for the typo 😘

I was highlighting the fact that both teams were involved in off the ball incidents and both teams committed fouls. 

Only thing we'll agree on is the ref had a shocker 

17 hours ago, Foul throw said:

Off the ball, pollok player head butted kilbirnie no.4 "off the ball" after ref gave kilbirnie the pen but pollok fans only see what they want. 

Never happened.

What about the cheating Ladeside players (notably #11) who encroached into the box before the Ladeside penalty was taken? And your keeper moving off his line before Fraser hit the ball for Lok's!

13 minutes ago, archieb said:

Never happened.

What about the cheating Ladeside players (notably #11) who encroached into the box before the Ladeside penalty was taken? And your keeper moving off his line before Fraser hit the ball for Lok's!

Yes it did, no.4 confirmed it happen, said it was a shit butt from the coward. Now go and ask the pollok player if he's big enough to admit it.

Edited by Foul throw

5 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Yes it did, no.4 confirmed it happen, said it was a shit butt from the coward. Now go and ask the pollok player if he's big enough to admit it.

FFS get over it

Your team tried to cheat yesterday (amazing how not one of the management team helped the ref out in identifying the player being booked), they deserved their yellow card for cheating, and your pissed up neds in the crowd were a disgrace with as many kids in attendance as there was

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

FFS get over it

Your team tried to cheat yesterday (amazing how not one of the management team helped the ref out in identifying the player being booked), they deserved their yellow card for cheating, and your pissed up neds in the crowd were a disgrace with as many kids in attendance as there was

Shut up and dry your eyes. 

Is that not the ref and lineman job? Or you saying the coaches should now make calls for the ref? 😄

Just now, Foul throw said:

Shut up and dry your eyes. 

Is that not the ref and lineman job? Or you saying the coaches should now make calls for the ref? 😄

Dry my eyes?  you have been on greeting about it since the final whistle went!

Im saying they cheated, everyone was sitting watching them cheat... full of opinions and "help" for the ref all day, s soon as one of their players halfs someone in front of their dugout they "didnt see anything"...  cheats, plain and simple

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Dry my eyes?  you have been on greeting about it since the final whistle went!

Im saying they cheated, everyone was sitting watching them cheat... full of opinions and "help" for the ref all day, s soon as one of their players halfs someone in front of their dugout they "didnt see anything"...  cheats, plain and simple

I don't even support kilbirnie 😂 went yesterday as it was the best game on paper. But I've never met a support like polloks, never done greeting and blaming every fan or players from other teams. Your a prime example 😄

Just now, Foul throw said:

I don't even support kilbirnie 😂 went yesterday as it was the best game on paper. But I've never met a support like polloks, never done greeting and blaming every fan or players from other teams. Your a prime example 😄

So you are a troll?

Well that explains a lot

I don't even support kilbirnie [emoji23] went yesterday as it was the best game on paper. But I've never met a support like polloks, never done greeting and blaming every fan or players from other teams. Your a prime example [emoji1]

Haha, now claiming not to be a Kilbirnie fan. Probably FOTJ second account.

The only way you can claim to never have seen a support like Polloks is because most clubs bar Talbot don’t have a support. Hope you didn’t feel claustrophobic in the big crowd.

1 hour ago, superpollok said:

Haha, now claiming not to be a Kilbirnie fan. Probably FOTJ second account.

The only way you can claim to never have seen a support like Polloks is because most clubs bar Talbot don’t have a support. Hope you didn’t feel claustrophobic in the big crowd.

No problem with Talbot after all they have worked for their success over the years and their fans can have that bit of arrogance as the stats back them up. Not that I see too much of it on here.

Pollok fans on the other hand 😄 I have no idea where you get the sense of entitlement from.  All on here greeting if someone has a different opinion.