pollok 1v0 kilbirnie 14.9.19

lokforever

Thanks for that Lok

I don't think any of them were penalties.

The first one the, Lok 10 kicks out, doesn't look as if he touches the Kilbirnie player or the ball, the Kilbirnie player his the deck and has a quick look at referee to see if hes given it then his face on the ground..   The lok penalty, it looks like the Kilbirnie no 7 touches the Pollok player in the melee and the lok player goes down but the touch if it happened is not enough for him to go down, think he felt the touch while surrounded by players and went down

Tell you what, great save from the pollok keeper to touch onto bar

56 minutes ago, superpollok said:

The Pollok penalty should have been awarded for the push on Gal, blatant push, which if camera was on other side would have even shown it more clearer. 

Ref was a shocker today, couldn’t do the basics, which was control the game.

Yeah I heard from both sets of fans that he was bad for both.
Doesn't matter if the camera picks or not picks it up, as it really depends on the referees angle/ view and if he saw it and then if he saw it, what's his decision.

There are about a hundred of little infringement that go on in most games that most fans don't see, certainly referee and linesmen don't see but if the referee and or lines do see each incident and act accordingly then this forum would be boring and we all only be talking about the pyramid system and if the juniors will join lolol

1 hour ago, superpollok said:

The Pollok penalty should have been awarded for the push on Gal, blatant push, which if camera was on other side would have even shown it more clearer. 

Ref was a shocker today, couldn’t do the basics, which was control the game.

There was no "blatant" push - the game at kilbirnie all the pollok fans were screaming for 3 stone Waller's, highlights of that game showed there were none, same as this game. Ref had a howler 

19 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

There was no "blatant" push - the game at kilbirnie all the pollok fans were screaming for 3 stone Waller's, highlights of that game showed there were none, same as this game. Ref had a howler 

pmsl, that isn't true and I aint a Pollok supporter.

In the first game at Kilbirnie, the penalty for Kilbirnie was not a penalty, which I was perfectly positioned,  the keeper saved the ball and the kirlbirnie player fell over the keepers hand after the keeper had hit the ball. Player even got up quickly to get the ball for a cross then laughed when ref gave penalty.  The one with Forde hitting the deck I thought was a stone Waller but the highlights changed my decision.   The one which hit the Kilbirnie players arm n hand which I thought was not a penalty but looking at the highlights evidence is a penalty.    I can see the Kilbirne game v Pollok that the Lok fans were screaming that the ref was a homer but think todays game the ref was bad for both.

Todays game highlights I don't think its  a penalty for a push on Gal but with the referees positioning I can see why he thought the Kilbirnie no7 touched the Pollok player.  from all accounts, even on the Pollok forum fans are saying referee was horrendous for both sets of players.  Good referees are referees you hardly see during a game and deal with problems straight away and end it then letting the football take center stage.

45 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

He did, continually let your mob away with off the ball stuff and constant fouls. So many fouls he couldn’t even remember who was making them. 

16 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

pmsl, that isn't true and I aint a Pollok supporter.

In the first game at Kilbirnie, the penalty for Kilbirnie was not a penalty, which I was perfectly positioned,  the keeper saved the ball and the kirlbirnie player fell over the keepers hand after the keeper had hit the ball. Player even got up quickly to get the ball for a cross then laughed when ref gave penalty.  The one with Forde hitting the deck I thought was a stone Waller but the highlights changed my decision.   The one which hit the Kilbirnie players arm n hand which I thought was not a penalty but looking at the highlights evidence is a penalty.    I can see the Kilbirne game v Pollok that the Lok fans were screaming that the ref was a homer but think todays game the ref was bad for both.

Todays game highlights I don't think its  a penalty for a push on Gal but with the referees positioning I can see why he thought the Kilbirnie no7 touched the Pollok player.  from all accounts, even on the Pollok forum fans are saying referee was horrendous for both sets of players.  Good referees are referees you hardly see during a game and deal with problems straight away and end it then letting the football take center stage.

I never said the kilbirnie pen was a pen, I highlighted fans screaming for a pen when highlights show it was not ;)

Today the ref was shocking, his "assistants" did not help either. The running around trying to find and book a kilbirnie player who committed a foul, after he played advantage was a joke.

8 minutes ago, superpollok said:

He did, continually let your mob away with off the ball stuff and constant fouls. So many fouls he couldn’t even remember who was making them. 

Off the ball, pollok player head butted kilbirnie no.4 "off the ball" after ref gave kilbirnie the pen but pollok fans only see what they want. 

Just now, Foul throw said:

I never said the kilbirnie pen was a pen, I highlighted fans screaming for a pen when highlights show it was not ;)

Today the ref was shocking, his "assistants" did not help either. The running around trying to find and book a kilbirnie player who committed a foul, after he played advantage was a joke.

This is probably the worst season so far that I have know with the views of most people that the referees have been awful, there's not to many junior games this season I've been impressed with the referee

Off the ball, pollok player head butted kilbirnie no.4 "off the ball" after ref gave kilbirnie the pen but pollok fans only see what they want. 

What point did this happen, I was down the Pollok end so couldn’t see that? However looking at the highlights, after your number 5 drops to the ground like he is shot by a sniper the number 4 is over at him, no Pollok player in sight?

As for seeing what they want, second half was unfortunately watching the game where I usually do - the way Lok attack and listened to non stop moaning for every decisions by KL bench and supporters behind it. Fouls they wanted to be given which they got, then complain for the same one against them. So maybe have a look at yourselves first before saying a group of fans only see what they want.

48 minutes ago, superpollok said:

What point did this happen, I was down the Pollok end so couldn’t see that? However looking at the highlights, after your number 5 drops to the ground like he is shot by a sniper the number 4 is over at him, no Pollok player in sight?

As for seeing what they want, second half was unfortunately watching the game where I usually do - the way Lok attack and listened to non stop moaning for every decisions by KL bench and supporters behind it. Fouls they wanted to be given which they got, then complain for the same one against them. So maybe have a look at yourselves first before saying a group of fans only see what they want.

Do pollok supporters and not moan about decisions? Going by the above comments and what I heard at the game yous love a moan! 

After the pen was given the 4 walked out the box to be confronted by pollok no.6  who butted him, pollok players came in and pulled the pollok player away

Do pollok supporters and not moan about decisions? Going by the above comments and what I heard at the game yous love a moan! 
After the pen was given the 4 walked out the box to be confronted by pollok no.6  who butted him, pollok players came in and pulled the pollok player away

You posted pollok fans see what they want to see, I was just pointing out that you lot are the same. Guess what, every football supporter is the same. Hardly groundbreaking news.

11 hours ago, superpollok said:

He did, continually let your mob away with off the ball stuff and constant fouls. So many fouls he couldn’t even remember who was making them

That's your first real  comment to the thread hence I replied, you only see what you want to see. So you were not pointing out anything apart from kilbirnie getting away constant fouls and off the ball incidents, which is nonsense. 

That's your first real  comment to the thread hence I replied, you only see what you want to see. So you were not pointing out anything apart from kilbirnie getting away constant fouls and off the ball incidents, which is nonsense. 

My first real comment on the thread was that the penalty was given for the wrong foul. He missed one that was a foul and gave it for one that arguably wasn’t. Pointing out how bad the ref was.

Yes, he then continued it with letting your lot away with things, late challenges after fouls blown for etc.

Anyway, hope your weekend hasn’t been ruined too much as it seems when your lot play us it’s played like it’s your cup final.

14 minutes ago, superpollok said:

My first real comment on the thread was that the penalty was given for the wrong foul. He missed one that was a foul and gave it for one that arguably wasn’t. Pointing out how bad the ref was.

Yes, he then continued it with letting your lot away with things, late challenges after fouls blown for etc.

Anyway, hope your weekend hasn’t been ruined too much as it seems when your lot play us it’s played like it’s your cup final.

But don't mention the pollok coward butting a kilbirnie player off the ball 😄

Ragging after a win 😄

Must be great supporting a team that does not commit any fouls and wins the fair play award every year, well done 👏

It's always someone's else's fault never poor polloks 

Not a pretty game but in this league every point is important.I think we will need to improve in the middle of the park and also when Russell,Dallas and Forde are back will be a much more dangerous proposition up front.And yes it was poorish refereeing yesterday especially at our penalty when Gal was the man fouled and Esplin probably not!!

Edited by Lokloyal

1 hour ago, Foul throw said:

But don't mention the pollok coward butting a kilbirnie player off the ball 😄

Ragging after a win 😄

Must be great supporting a team that does not commit any fouls and wins the fair play award every year, well done 👏

It's always someone's else's fault never poor polloks 

How can I comment on something I haven’t seen

Not sure what ragging means? Must be local to Kilbirnie

But my feelings after a win are it’s 3 points in a long season and not carried away but happy to be where we are as it’s been a long time since in this position, but full expect Talbot and Hurlford to be above us at the end of the season, unless we carry a bit of luck or our terrible injury list changes soon.