Morten vs Dundee

How could Dundee fans be victims when we won the league that day, m8?
On a completely unrelated tangent, if someone tried to punch you on the head from behind but completely missed, would you never mention it again or laugh at the failed perpetrator at every opportunity?
'Perpetrator'.

But no, no way are you aren't seething little victims.

I looked at Morton's team that day, few decent players in it albeit on the younger side:

Tam O'Ware, Mark Russell, Stuart Findlay, Barrie McKay and a few quality players (For this level at least) in Bachirou, Taggart & Imrie.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Not bothered enough to spend the night of a title win printing out the most tragic set of T shirts of all time, that's for sure. 

Dundee fans. :lol:

Stevie spent the nightof the title win in the Barrels mate. 

Not the one you're scraping though. 

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I looked at Morton's team that day, few decent players in it albeit on the younger side:

Tam O'Ware, Mark Russell, Stuart Findlay, Barrie McKay and a few quality players (For this level at least) in Bachirou, Taggart & Imrie.

I don’t even know where to begin with that one. Perhaps you should take it from the people that watched them for an entire campaign, that team were more than capable of shipping as many goals as they did. 

Bachirou :lol: 

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Findlay and Russell were 18 (the average age of the back 4 was under 20). McKay was 19 and lazy. Taggart was playing holding midfield for some reason. We had David Robertson, who was a non-entity on the pitch. 

I mean, it was a team that put in decent performances the previous two weeks, and should never have conceded anything like 10. But there is also a mixture of youth and laziness in that team which makes it not surprising that they fell apart. Shiels admitted that something wasn't right with the squad on the week leading up to the match. Guys like Cole, Robertson, and McKay were happy to hide. Youth and chancers on holiday mode led by a maniac - a disaster that was waiting to happen that day. In the end we withdrew all contact offers and sacked Shiels - those higher up in the club certainly weren't happy about it. 

Billy King trains with us for over a month, then signs for you lot. Fucking inevitable that he scores against us on Saturday now. Can already see Hopkin squeezing everything King learned about McPake's tactics as quickly as possible lol

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Billy King trains with us for over a month, then signs for you lot. Fucking inevitable that he scores against us on Saturday now. Can already see Hopkin squeezing everything King learned about McPake's tactics as quickly as possible lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because you then spent the evening at a local T-shirt printers thumping out a tear-stained diatribe towards The Famous, instead of drinking the local pubs out of alcohol, like the total fucking losers you are. 
Thanks for playing anyway champ.
IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.7b71ab7478c6bb067b70a7f5d3422830.jpg

Any Dees got the faintest idea what he’s on about it? I was blootered that night, so maybe something happened and I’ve forgot ten, but are T Shirt printers even open after 5pm on a Saturday?

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Any Dees got the faintest idea what he’s on about it? I was blootered that night, so maybe something happened and I’ve forgot ten, but are T Shirt printers even open after 5pm on a Saturday?

One guy had a tshirt on at the POTY do the night after we won the 2013/14 Championship with a messsge printed on the front alluding to the fact that he suspected that the Accies v Morton 10-2 game was more than just a freak result but ultimately it was in vain regardless. I don't think it was quite worded like that though. 

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Can you not remember the state he got himself into the last time we played them? Thinking 'The Famous' had denied Dundee the league, he then spent the whole night posting up stupid pictures, he seemed quite excited by it all. Shame it didn't work out for him in the end.

Thank you.