Morten vs Dundee

19 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Just checking in to confirm that Dundee fans are still absolutely buckled seething messes.

Confirmed.

See you Saturday.

Seems strange the thing that brought you to a topic in which your own team are playing, is the Dundee fans. 

It's almost as if Greenock are as irrelavent to you as they are to everyone else. 

49 minutes ago, Dele said:

Seems strange the thing that brought you to a topic in which your own team are playing, is the Dundee fans. 

It's almost as if Greenock are as irrelavent to you as they are to everyone else. 

Two Morten fans have crawled out from under their rocks purely to mention Dee fans. We've got these c***s in the palm of our hands. 

"Yer fookin' there m8..."Screenshot_20190917-180735_Chrome.jpg.91f9dff8f42fab151d1ace64ec92c1d3.jpg

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Two Morten fans have crawled out from under their rocks purely to mention Dee fans. We've got these c***s in the palm of our hands. 

"Yer fookin' there m8..."Screenshot_20190917-180735_Chrome.jpg.91f9dff8f42fab151d1ace64ec92c1d3.jpg

Great vengeance film that.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Dele said:

^^^ word salad

^^^ letter salad

11 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Jesus f**k... 

I beg your pardon?

My worst ever game experience was at Crapylow.

I was just a kid, we pumped them, if I mind right George Shaw scored that day. Then got pelted with stones by "adults" and a kid covered in burns (who was selling match day magazine's before the game) at the station.

Sub human minks.

Yet the thing that brought most of the Dundee fans to a topic in which their own team are playing, is to sob about something from several years ago from a game their own team wasn't playing.

Absolutely buckled.

7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Yet the thing that brought most of the Dundee fans to a topic in which their own team are playing, is to sob about something from several years ago from a game their own team wasn't playing.

Absolutely buckled.

Why would any Dundee fan sob that you tried to facilitate match fixing and failed, spectacularly? 

I eagerly await your response. 

Absolutely buckled.
Oh aye, winning the league that season was a nightmare, right enough...

Why would any Dundee fan sob that you tried to facilitate match fixing and failed, spectacularly? 
I eagerly await your response. 
Still sobbing like a poor wee victim after all these years.

How exactly did anyone 'try to facilitate match fixing and fail?' Let's be extremely specific on that one.

8 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Still sobbing like a poor wee victim after all these years.

How exactly did anyone 'try to facilitate match fixing and fail?' Let's be extremely specific on that one.

You keep getting your knickers in a twist and repeatedly typing that we're the ones "buckled" and "sobbing". 

You don't think your club failed to aide it?