Morten vs Dundee

9 hours ago, madton said:

Felt like Dundee targeted long balls over Strapp, possibly after seeing ICT score that exact way a few weeks back. They hardly ever played long balls to our right side.

Thankfully the quality either wasn't there or Strapp  did a good job of intercepting many of them.

Could be, but Strapp seems to have learned from the first Inverness game.  He read the Dundee tactics well in the second half.

26 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wouldn't like to see the state Ruddy gets in when 'the famous' lose a game.

FFS.

Don’t take it so seriously, mate, it’s only a fitba’ forum. Like the fitba’ itself, it’s really not very important, and I’m rarely more than mildly annoyed for an hour or so after we lose; it’s not as if we’ve not had plenty of opportunity to get used to it - a bit like yourselves in the last 14 months.

But please don’t refer to Morton as “the famous”. It’s tedious enough when some of our own lot do it.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

Oaft, I take it that's why your stewards were trying to snatch flags with 'Dundee Derry Boys' on it? 

Fifespud has been raising this in Morton v Dundee match threads for years, going back to when there was a huge and I assume long since culled wind-up thread on here about Dundee’s sectarian shame which definitely didn’t bother him.

56 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Fifespud has been raising this in Morton v Dundee match threads for years, going back to when there was a huge and I assume long since culled wind-up thread on here about Dundee’s sectarian shame which definitely didn’t bother him.

I'm being absolutely genuine. There was an argument on Saturday (some of your support must have seen about 6 stewards around 2/3 folk, down the front) as a steward attempted to snatch a flag. 

After a bit of to-and-fro'ing the steward admitted defeat and the flag remained. 

Pretty much all of the Tayside teams have the worst stewards in the country. Including Dundee. So arsehole stewards shouldn't be news to you.

For what it's worth, we definitely have arsehole stewards. The Motherwell game in the League Cup a wee while ago showed that. Let's not pin that as a Morton problem though. If we do that, then Dundee become one of the biggest arsehole clubs going. And that isn't even close to being true.

On 23/09/2019 at 21:52, Rudolph Hucker said:

But please don’t refer to Morton as “the famous”. It’s tedious enough when some of our own lot do it.

Trying to do that 'sarcasm' thing. Sorry.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Trying to do that 'sarcasm' thing. Sorry.

Thank you.

I know you were, and quite possibly most of our lot  who use that nickname are doing the same. 

Doesn't matter - it's still cringeworthy.