Morten vs Dundee

f**k what a read.

Thought I would get a taste of how both fans viewed this need to win from both sides and found a load of fannies who don't seem interested in the actual game but digging up old sores and conspiracy theories. 

Had thought we might do well getting a point against the pre-season  favourites  but have ended up confident that we can shaft them.

Not overly happy I am funding Billy King when we need a fullback but maybe he can play there.

Great to hear you are going to outnumber the home support, haven't had 5000 at a home game for a few years maybe fund that need back.

What a decent crowd and sunshine all day could be a great day out Morthree v dudnil make it happen.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Error

8 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

f**k what a read.

Thought I would get a taste of how both fans viewed this need to win from both sides and found a load of fannies who don't seem interested in the actual game but digging up old sores and conspiracy theories. 

Had thought we might do well getting a point against the pre-season  favourites  but have ended up confident that we can shaft them.

Not overly happy I am funding Billy King when we need a fullback but maybe he can play there.

Great to hear you are going to outnumber the home support, haven't had 5000 at a home game for a few years maybe fund that need back.

What a decent crowd and sunshine all day could be a great day out Morthree v dudnil make it happen.

tenor (1).gif

f**k what a read.

old sores eh

f**k what a read.

f**k what a read.

3 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:
50 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
There's the manned car park on the left just as you reach Cappielow. Can't remember how much to park there but it wasn't much. 

It's £3 to park

Decent price considering I'd pay upwards of £100 to have someone watch my car in Greenock. 

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Traffic on the A90 is horrendous. We left Hawkhill at 11.20 and we’re not even at Perth so if you’re going from Dundee and not left yet, leave now. 

5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Was wondering why my phone was directing us some ridiculous route via the exit for Errol. Doubt we'll make kick off. 

May as well just turn back guys, can’t image a horse and cart will get to Greenock by 3pm.