Morten vs Dundee

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've absolutely no idea how this one will go but we really need a confidence inspiring run.

I do.

Check out the popular and hot topic of the Championship Hot Potato thread, it has the answer you need.

But be warned, it's not the answer you would like.

These chaps like a goal, but they like giving back 2 for every goal they score. Look forward to a clusterfuck of a game, gonna predict 3-1 us in the hopes that the momentum keeps building, though we should win 10-2 in revenge for the 'Morten' debacle.

59 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I know Morten aren't averse to taking a financial bung to throw a game but thankfully our integrity and strong principles will ensure we will attempt to win the game fair and square on the field of play. 

Probably out number the home support as well.

I'll be going through to this.

An away ground i've not been to in a while and one we need to be looking to take 3 points. A point wouldn't be disastrous but win and things will be looking fairly good.

I'd have Nelson ahead of McGowan but doubt that'll happen. The two upfront against United and subsequent shambles will have McPake shitting himelf. It'll be starting tight for the foreseeable future IMO.

I'd guess at the same team going out again which at least gives us Hemmings, Nelson and Todd to come off the bench. Could well win us the game that.

The DABS are at home to Arbroath which means a win will take us either above Arbroath or points gained on the filth once again. I'd expect Barcelona esque United to thrash Arbroath however and at least seven from their future Scotland star Shankland who has never scored regularly in the top league but can lead us to Euro and World Cup glory.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Nowhere enough hot posting action on this thread, so:

C'mon Dundee, get right into these West Coast, Renfrewshire, Hamilton-Accies-co-conspiring wannabe weegie wankers.

(Was actually trying to think up more Morten-based insults, but coming up blank (as the missus would say))

33 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Nowhere enough hot posting action on this thread, so:

C'mon Dundee, get right into these West Coast, Renfrewshire, Hamilton-Accies-co-conspiring wannabe weegie wankers.

(Was actually trying to think up more Morten-based insults, but coming up blank (as the missus would say))

Famous for match fixing and Ray McKinnon...... Not surprised you're struggling.