Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline - The Sack Race

39 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Will never get over the 3-3 at Firhill in 2013. Our second half performance - until the last five minutes - was among the best I've ever seen from a Dunfermline side. Was totally irrelevant in the end ofc.

Also got a pint for less than £2 that afternoon, in one of the seediest pubs going.

Can you remember the pubs name? I'll be taking in a pint of two on the way to the ground

Strange quote from Allison in the interview about the team news, Slater and Harkins are back in training but other than that we have a full squad. I thought Jones and Wilson were out for months, and who knows about Austin, looking at his twitter I wonder if we've signed him to launch an e-sports team? 

A beautiful day in the leafy west-end. An air of relief and positivity following Kris Doolan’s Testimonial. Caldwell out in his ear. Even free content on Jagzone. This can only go one way...

5 minutes ago, Reid said:

Springbank Cottage.

5 minutes ago, Walter said:
48 minutes ago, Adam101 said:
What the best pub near the stadium?

The Woodside inn on Maryhill road. Always busy on match day but excellent service.

Cheers guys, I've ended up in the star and garter which seems fine, will keep your suggestions for next time I'm through

A very attacking side. Hoping that Turner doesn't get lumbered with a lot of the midfield battling and he has at least some chance to express himself.
Hoping McGill can come out and show what he's made of today too. Not seen enough from him. (still early days though)