Not sure whats worse,

A) the idea of Barry fucking Ferguson as a manager 

B) using "o yiz" in a written sentence

C) calling him Baz

D) a Kelty fan popping up on a Championship thread

Answer: absolutely option A.

Off you pop.

Edited by Jacky1990

Kenny MIller - Barry Ferguson dream team,  recording live podcasts with the BBC and the Daily Record in the dugout about what Rangers should do in their next game while we lose 3-0 at home.

This game has some serious booing potential.  That's about as much as I can build it up.

You could change about 6 of our team and I wouldn't know if we were any better or worse off. Cole's looked decent so far, Zanatta and Miller probably have to play, beyond that you could pick any of the rest (in their least bad positions obvs) and I couldn't argue that one of the other guys should be playing instead.

That said, we might need to pick a defence and stick to it, 5 league games so far we've had:

Alloa:                 Sneddon in goals, back 3 of McGinty, O'Ware, Saunders, with Williamson and Robson WBs

Dundee Utd:  Sneddon in goals, back 3 of McGinty, O'Ware, Saunders, with Williamson and Penrice WBs

Morton:             Fox in goals, back 4 of Williamson, Saunders, McGinty, Penrice

Ayr:                     Sneddon in goals, back 4 of Williamson, Hall, McGinty, Robson

Arbroath:          Fox in goals, back 4 of Kakay, O'Ware, McGinty, Penrice

With only Penrice's injury vs Ayr being a forced change.

Trying to work this back to find whether caretakers -whether they became permanent or not- won their first match in charge...

Caldwell: TBD

Archibald: Britton / Allison lost 1-2 to Dundee Utd

McNamara: Archibald drew 2-2 with Morton

McCall: McNamara drew 1-1 with Ross County

Campbell: Butcher / Bone  lost 0-2 to Gretna

Britton/ Whyte: Lambie (4th spell) lost 1-2 to Ross County

Collins: Britton / Whyte lost 0-2 to Celtic (though they did win their first league game 1-0 vs Motherwell)

Lambie (3rd spell): Collins was technically in charge for the 3-2 win vs Hibs before taking over permanently so I'll call that a  caretaker win

Edited by Fuctifano

10 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Trying to work this back to find whether caretakers -whether they became permanent or not- won their first match in charge...

Caldwell: TBD

Archibald: Britton / Allison lost 1-2 to Dundee Utd

McNamara: Archibald drew 2-2 with Morton

McCall: McNamara drew 1-1 with Ross County

Campbell: Butcher / Bone  lost 0-2 to Gretna

Britton/ Whyte: Lambie (4th spell) lost 1-2 to Ross County

Collins: Britton / Whyte lost 0-2 to Celtic (though they did win their first league game 1-0 vs Motherwell)

Lambie (3rd spell): Collins was technically in charge for the 3-2 win vs Hibs before taking over permanently so I'll call that a  caretaker win

"The New Manager Oblivion Drop"

Had a dream the other night that it would finish 3-3.

We'd score a penalty in the 4th minute. Partick would equalise with a penalty in the 9th. We'd then go in at half time 1-2 up.

Cardle would equalise early second half but we'd then take the lead again. Partick would equalise once more on the 82nd minute.

On 17/09/2019 at 13:11, VinnyPar said:
On 17/09/2019 at 12:37, Kelheart said:
Hope none of the two o yiz come in for Baz , plodding along nicely with us  emoji1696.png

Ferguson is a p***k, give that budget and squad to Courts and he would do just as well if not better.

I think that was the point of his appointment. Would they have this squad? Signing for Barry Ferguson is different from signing for Tam Courts. I'm quite looking forward to watching them on the telly tonigh.

Had a dream the other night that it would finish 3-3.
We'd score a penalty in the 4th minute. Partick would equalise with a penalty in the 9th. We'd then go in at half time 1-2 up.
Cardle would equalise early second half but we'd then take the lead again. Partick would equalise once more on the 82nd minute.
Dream you say?

That's a continuation of our nightmare. In fact next week it may just be a narrative.