Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline - The Sack Race

42 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Jackie Husband stand, bit if the old Main Stand or the stand behind the goals for Pars fans? Hopefully not the Main Stand, that might actually put me off going, and it's already touch and go after recent "performances".

Jackie Husband Stand for away fans this season.

If Crawford can do one thing it would be to get Devine as far away as possible from this team, hey maybe he'll join the league one jobbers train at Falkirk? [emoji23] A serious lack of confidence is our issue. We seem to insist on playing high balls for no reason despite us not having the players to capitalise on that style. When we play a bit on the ground with a bit of speed we look so much better.

Need Ryan Dow back and to revert to a system where Nisbet is allowed to get into the box and at least have an opportunity to score, right now he is getting scraps. Kiltie has looked promising and hopefully with Cochrane and McDonald coming in that will give us some added quality. As for the defence, I'd put Morrison beside Ashcroft he's been fine for us barring the United game and has the chance to actually develop into a half decent player at his age. Both teams need a win, I can't see a draw happening tbh, defensive errors are a certainty in this match up...

Jackie Husband Stand for away fans this season.
Braw, that's fine for me.
If Crawford can do one thing it would be to get Devine as far away as possible from this team, hey maybe he'll join the league one jobbers train at Falkirk? [emoji23] A serious lack of confidence is our issue. We seem to insist on playing high balls for no reason despite us not having the players to capitalise on that style. When we play a bit on the ground with a bit of speed we look so much better.

Need Ryan Dow back and to revert to a system where Nisbet is allowed to get into the box and at least have an opportunity to score, right now he is getting scraps. Kiltie has looked promising and hopefully with Cochrane and McDonald coming in that will give us some added quality. As for the defence, I'd put Morrison beside Ashcroft he's been fine for us barring the United game and has the chance to actually develop into a half decent player at his age. Both teams need a win, I can't see a draw happening tbh, defensive errors are a certainty in this match up...

Thought the back four were decent enough on Saturday to be fair, and Edwards looks like more of a natural attacking threat than Martin. Cochrane needs to come in for Beadling, McCann or Turner though surely. Paton wasn't bad on Saturday either and as captain I can't see him being dropped.

I hate myself for it, but we are reaching the stage that a not-so insignificant part of me is wanting a Pars win just so we see that absolute fraud punted pronto and then we can get on with salvaging this season from being a complete disaster.

Agreed, Pars win no matter what.

3 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I hate myself for it, but we are reaching the stage that a not-so insignificant part of me is wanting a Pars win just so we see that absolute fraud punted pronto and then we can get on with salvaging this season from being a complete disaster.

It's definitely a dilemma I can relate to 

5 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

I think we'll get absolutely riddied and kickstart a promotion push for Partick.

5-0, Cardle to score at least 1

Cardle doesn't have the time to score, too busy listening to Caldwell screaming his shopping list at him for 90 mins.