0-0

0-2

2-1

0-0

1-0

1-2

1-1

I make that Pl20 W7 D8 L5. 

So a 41.66% win rate in his first spell, 25% in his second and 35% overall. Not brilliant numbers.

Guest Moomintroll

This is going to be an interesting game, both sides desperately hoping they lose so that the powers that be have no choice but to empty the Manager before things get even more toxic. I genuinely thought that Hibs especially were going to have a good season so I am amazed it has went to shite so quickly for both Edinburgh teams.

9 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

So a 41.66% win rate in his first spell, 25% in his second and 35% overall. Not brilliant numbers.

You're forgetting that avoiding defeat constitutes winning when it comes to Hearts and the derby. As long as Hibs don't beat them, they're happy. It's why they celebrate nine draws against us between 1989-94 so vigorously.

You're forgetting that avoiding defeat constitutes winning when it comes to Hearts and the derby. As long as Hibs don't beat them, they're happy. It's why they celebrate nine draws against us between 1989-94 so vigorously.

I remember us not losing the utter f**k out the biggest derby ever in 2012 as well. Was braw.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I remember us not losing the utter f**k out the biggest derby ever in 2012 as well. Was braw.

I remember us being 2-0 down at tynecastle with 10 to go before hearts fucked it up and we went on to win the cup. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Im sick of this doom and gloom. Why cant this thread go back to the way all derby threads should be? Hearts fans would go '5-1,19th of May, Wee team etc etc'

And that lot would go 'You steal from collection boxes, we were decent in the 70's etc etc'. 

So ill get the ball rolling.

Boo Hibs your from Leith and your crap.

Shots well and truely fired.

Edited by Raphael

Im sick of this doom and gloom. Why cant this thread go back to the way all derby threads should be? Hearts fans would go '5-1,19th of May, Wee team etc etc'

And that lot would go 'You steal from collection boxes, we were decent in the 70's etc etc'. 

Why the f**k would you say something like that man? We were all joking and having a good time and you go and say that.. the hell is the matter with you m8?

30 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Aye this is shite...

Seeing as the cup finals been mentioned already, here’s a link to all the creditors Hearts bumped off to win that game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-of-creditors-in-full-1-3024802/amp

Cheeettttuuuurrrzzzzz

feeeevvvveeessssss

2 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Aye this is shite...

Seeing as the cup finals been mentioned already, here’s a link to all the creditors Hearts bumped off to win that game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-of-creditors-in-full-1-3024802/amp

Cheeettttuuuurrrzzzzz

feeeevvvveeessssss

giphy.gif

Hearts will get pumped on Sunday, absolutely rogered by Aberdeen on Wednesday and Levein will still be in charge when we go and play St. Mirren next.
I am sure Levein did say that we would be challenging for the League, he just didn't say which League.

6 hours ago, Raphael said:

I let the missing apostrophes go, but this is awful..................

On 18/09/2019 at 10:43, PauloPerth said:

These games feel as if they just about always turn out to be drab low scoring turgid shitfests. Generally, it's the most disappointing derby fixture there is for the neutral.

Full houses, two good grounds with stands close to the pitch, evenly matched teams.. they should be great viewing, but for whatever reason they're invariably shite.

1-1 draw.

A 1-1 draw and this place will be full of Hibs and Hearts fans in full "he's still a total arse and should be sacked" mode.

That and  "but fucking hell we actually scored a goal. Even if it was a clearance rebounding of someone's arse."