The P45 Edinburgh Derby

5 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Would love to laugh at you embra c***s but the Dons have also been piss this season

Not looking forward to the league table after the first round of games 

Steady..........

Hibs are redefining the word pish. I dont see where our next goal is coming from but I am fairly sure I know the script for every match when Heckingbotham is in charge;

Hibs start off "brightly" although totally powderpuff up front.

Opposition midfield walk amazed through our non existent midfield, put a cross in to whatever jobber forward they have who wanders past our statuesque defence and prods in a toepoke.

This is how it pans out v the diddy teams with no money - against Celtic or Rangers its just a question of how many we concede.

The guy is a fanny who has spent a fortune on useless c***s that we will have to pay off and replace in January at a huge cost - and if Dempster doesnt empty him on monday she might as well f**k off too.

Not sure what else to say - this is like St Mirren with Stubbs, or Hearts with Cathro, massive mistakes that take months/years to resolve.

Oh, the Derby? We will lose because - although Hearts are garbage, they will at least set up with a midfield.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Steady..........

Hibs are redefining the word pish. I dont see where our next goal is coming from but I am fairly sure I know the script for every match when Heckingbotham is in charge;

Hibs start off "brightly" although totally powderpuff up front.

Opposition midfield walk amazed through our non existent midfield, put a cross in to whatever jobber forward they have who wanders past our statuesque defence and prods in a toepoke.

This is how it pans out v the diddy teams with no money - against Celtic or Rangers its just a question of how many we concede.

The guy is a fanny who has spent a fortune on useless c***s that we will have to pay off and replace in January at a huge cost - and if Dempster doesnt empty him on monday she might as well f**k off too.

Not sure what else to say - this is like St Mirren with Stubbs, or Hearts with Cathro, massive mistakes that take months/years to resolve.

Oh, the Derby? We will lose because - although Hearts are garbage, they will at least set up with a midfield.

I think we need to persist with Vela and Hallberg in there altho I would drop Mallan. Was amazed he played again after last week.  I'd put in Shaw for him vs Hearts as he is a goal scorer in this league.  I don't think we'll lose btw although there are other banana skins like Marciano who is morphing into Zibi. 

I think we need to persist with Vela and Hallberg in there altho I would drop Mallan. Was amazed he played again after last week.  I'd put in Shaw for him vs Hearts as he is a goal scorer in this league.  I don't think we'll lose btw although there are other banana skins like Marciano who is morphing into Zibi. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

More chance of Scotland winning the World Cup than Hecky dropping Mallan. He could do his ACL and he’d still be the first name on Hecky’s teamsheet

10 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Would love to laugh at you embra c***s but the Dons have also been piss this season

Not looking forward to the league table after the first round of games 

Having seen both in action against Saints, I can state with some confidence that Aberdeen are better at football right now than Hibernian. 

"Our manager's clueless, we're shit"

"No, our manager's worse, we're far shitter that you"

Is this definitely the Edinburgh Derby thread or has Div fucked the P&B servers beyond repair after St Mirrens latest defeat?!

Think I preferred the Derby wankword bingo we're all accustomed to in all honesty......

If Hibs are to get a win then you better hope the boy who wears number 7 either doesn’t play or plays a whole lot better than he did yesterday. He made so many mistakes that led to us getting the ball back I was starting to feel sorry for him.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If Hibs are to get a win then you better hope the boy who wears number 7 either doesn’t play or plays a whole lot better than he did yesterday. He made so many mistakes that led to us getting the ball back I was starting to feel sorry for him.

Last time we were at Tynecastle, that boy who wears number 7 scored both goals for us so we'll put it down as an offday.

50 minutes ago, scottxs said:

IMG_3213.jpgstolen from Facebook

I really don't think these 2 teams should attempt to play football for the 3 points. They've been bobbins even before the pressure got big! Maybe have a Craigy v Hecky UFC fight in the centre circle? Or for older fans who can remember pre-H&S times, how about a giant game of British Bulldogs for the squads? Or how about an It's a Knockout competition? Give Stuart Hall a weekend pass to come and commentate.

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hibs will win. Comfortably. Levein still won't be sacked.

This. Hibs will win.

Levein to talk about how you're only 6 points off the top half and the injured players have still to come back in.

Heckingbottom to tell Hibs to shut the f**k up.

Joe Newell to curl in a 90th minute winner. Heckingbottom to run into the centre circle and throw nut sack thrusts to the entire east stand. 

In all seriousness though, the concerning thing from our point of view is that Levein is probably closer to getting the chop than Heckingbottom.  I can see a scenario where we lose this one and he is still in on Monday.