The P45 Edinburgh Derby

8 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Levein doing a number on Hecky there. The winger coming on and the Japanese boy sitting in the space not occupied by our zero DMs changed the game.

Getting tactically outsmarted by Craig Levein. Just about sums him up. Please f**k off.

Imagine being out coached by Craig Levein :lol: 

Hecky is finished. I’ve got the absolute fear that the squad he’s going to lumber us with will take us down. Atrocious bit of squad building from him and our all signing all dancing footballing department.

The only memory I can recall from this devastation is Lewis Stevenson having the entire left side of the pitch to himself several times in the first half and casually walking over to the right side where 10 outfield Hearts players were banded together. I was seething so I was.

Heckingbottom out.

Quite angry with that result.  From an objective point of view, it was quite an open game, even end-to-end at points, and Hearts deserved the win. 

Under Heckingbottom this group of good (in some cases very good) individual players are completely disjointed. As per usual under Heckingbottom, we take the lead and rather than maintaining the pressure, we sat back and invited Hearts to lump balls into the box which is exactly what they did and we got badly punished for it today. There is a good team of players there and we really need a manager who knows what to do with them. 

Get him out now. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

2 hours ago, TavTastic said:

I had no idea that Levein which this much of a Hibs hammer. Some record.

Shocked to see Ewan Murray bumming up his pal again. Not so much comment on the fact that he has been involved with Hearts as a player, board member and manager for 23 of the last 36 years, and yet has managed to miss all 3 of the trophies that they've won in that period.

26 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Heckingbottom out.

Quite angry with that result.  From an objective point of view, it was quite an open game, even end-to-end at points, and Hearts deserved the win. 

Under Heckingbottom this group of good (in some cases very good) individual players are completely disjointed. As per usual under Heckingbottom, we take the lead and rather than maintaining the pressure, we sat back and invited Hearts to lump balls into the box which is exactly what they did and we got badly punished for it today. There is a good team of players there and we really need a manager who knows what to do with them. 

Get him out now. 

I'm not sure there is a good team there, one or two decent individuals like Porto but as a whole it's a dog shite team. Same goes for Hearts btw, they are still equally garbage.  

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Shocked to see Ewan Murray bumming up his pal again. Not so much comment on the fact that he has been involved with Hearts as a player, board member and manager for 23 of the last 36 years, and yet has managed to miss all 3 of the trophies that they've won in that period.

Ewan is a sound c**t tbf. Did a Hearts fanzine with him back in the day, and played fitba with him. Was known as Squashball on account of how many times he'd been knocked back. iZT8ghc.png