The P45 Edinburgh Derby

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

He still doesn’t know his best team and the interview was the stuff we’ve heard before. 

I would go: 

Rocky 

Naismith Porto Jackson Stevenson

Vela Hallberg Allan Newell

Doidge Flo 

Give Doidge and Newell a start, on big money and time to deliver. Can't perform vs this shite Hearts team they ain't good enough. 

If I had a mortgage I'd put it on the draw..its an absolute certainty and wouldn't be surprised if our two managers and board agreed on it before hand. It keeps them happy and both sets of supporters fuming...

Best I'm hoping for is some raging yam c**t falls down a few flights of steps in a fit of rage to give us all at least something to cheer about.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

If I had a mortgage I'd put it on the draw..its an absolute certainty and wouldn't be surprised if our two managers and board agreed on it before hand. It keeps them happy and both sets of supporters fuming...

Best I'm hoping for is some raging yam c**t falls down a few flights of steps in a fit of rage to give us all at least something to cheer about.

I would be all for a joint post match protest outside the west stand. 

On 18/09/2019 at 10:43, PauloPerth said:

These games feel as if they just about always turn out to be drab low scoring turgid shitfests. Generally, it's the most disappointing derby fixture there is for the neutral.

Full houses, two good grounds with stands close to the pitch, evenly matched teams.. they should be great viewing, but for whatever reason they're invariably shite.

1-1 draw.

The reason is there's a lot of pressure and expectation from the supports in this fixture.

It's a different animal to your "derby" with Dundee in front of about 4,000.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You know both Edinburgh teams are shite when they go full “we’ve got a derby!” On you.

Not my point at all.

I would include Aberdeen in this as well. The pressure playing for Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen isn't comparable to the rest (out with the bigots of course).

It's not a dig either, sensible expectations from the St. Johnstone support is far more helpful to their players than the hyperbolic mewling that goes on whenever something goes wrong at Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen.

3 hours ago, Austinho said:

For christ sake, this is supposed to be a derby thread lads. Hang your collective heads in shame.

f**k Ian Black

nvpoah.gif.db74fbca6b43621e93b5afec2aade24f.gif

f**k Jamie Walker

methode-times-prod-web-bin-43b37466-f884-11e6-bc87-4df02d30656d.jpg.08e5da15baf19940d846a9807ce04ace.jpg

f**k Mole Face

IMG_1318.jpg.9438a6e4e575322f2ea22ff318d153e2.jpg

f**k Don Cowie

IMG_1316.thumb.jpg.0266e09f88862090b0ea221fa0553606.jpg

f**k Kevin Kyle

Hearts_1755747c.jpg.cad9ab401ef22dd4304b9f289b95bc81.jpg

f**k Marian Kello

gettyimages-809504582-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.03d9581fb91c29119eb33febc9ef69b6.jpg

f**k Ian Black a second time

gettyimages-839269838-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.9314ebdd6a8eb9ca4cd8cb35d1fe98ec.jpg

f**k Wallace Mercer

IMG_1319.thumb.jpg.020e1a429f7fa8922e2c0cb0c5541073.jpg

f**k Steven MacLean

D5UtTIXXoAY1C67.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.ab46b4698e65593cfaf283b5f0f24fb7.jpeg

f**k Rudi Skacel

0_Hibernian-versus-Hearts-November-2010.jpg.f54c980d00e4537b4b1c3e3d29d27814.jpg

f**k Bobby Zlamal

5646788-6341987-Zlamal_was_left_flat_out_on_the_floor_after_the_incident_with_th-m-31_1541076591686.jpg.6bba5034b0877c35922caf897d40349c.jpg

f**k Tommy Robinson

1267458.jpg.c80e589a083153500d7651de1eee896a.jpg

f**k Craig Gordon

gettyimages-832661240-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.17a0b0eb07ae924850e7d4b49e4e0d09.jpg

f**k Peter Haring

With 2 of those pics you have strayed from banter into bad taste.

19 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Both teams will be rigid with fear of losing would happily take a draw. So 0-0 is the obvious result. But the defences are incapable of a shut out. So 1-1. 

Which probably means it will be the game of the season and end up 5-5.

Levein to rush back Smith and Naismith, and both to come off injured, one of them to be replaced by a half-fit Morrison - quite what the hurry to bring Morrison back is, I don't know, as much of  his form last season was stinking - possibly due to playing with an injury - best just to allow players to recover in their own time, naw?

Doyle in goal is another accident waiting to happen, and Berra will play despite being well past his best.

Doyle

Smith - Halket - Berra - Hickey

Whelan - Damour

Mulraney - Mashino - Naismith 

Ikpeazu

Subs: Zlamal, White, Irving, Clare, Keena, Dikamona, Bozanic

Edited by paranoid android

34 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Levein to rush back Smith and Naismith, and both to come off injured, one of them to be replaced by a half-fit Morrison - quite what the hurry to bring Morrison back is, I don't know, as much of  his form last season was stinking - possibly due to playing with an injury - best just to allow players to recover in their own time, naw?

Doyle in goal is another accident waiting to happen, and Berra will play despite being well past his best.

Doyle

Whelan - Damour

Ikpeazu

Ikpeazu up against Hanlon. the office smile GIF

14 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Doyle

Whelan - Damour

Ikpeazu

I think that team will be right apart from Pereira back in for Doyle.

Not sure we are rushing Morrison either tbh, he's played 2 or 3 reserve games and been an unused substitute.  He'll be on the bench at best I'd imagine.  Hope you're right and Keena is on the bench, but I expect MacLean to be there.

Early start for me, in the pub and they’ve got the rugby on. As if it wasn’t bad enough that some fellow Hibs fans (if you can even call them fans) appear to be watching it, they seem to be supporting Scotland against the Motherland. I’ve had to go outside to calm down for a bit.

Guest Moomintroll
Early start for me, in the pub and they’ve got the rugby on. As if it wasn’t bad enough that some fellow Hibs fans (if you can even call them fans) appear to be watching it, they seem to be supporting Scotland against the Motherland. I’ve had to go outside to calm down for a bit.
Good practice for Avril & his tactics later on, a720.

Genuinely excited for how bad this game might be. Hoping for 65 minutes with zero quality and maximum turgid shithousing, and then the final 25 minutes to be marred with seething civil unrest from both sets of fans purely directed at their own team and managers. Booing levels to make St Mirren fans blush, followed by sheer, unadulterated violence all over the stadium. Be a good laugh.

Pools panel result: 0-0