Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've had 2 P&B folks stay at my mum's house. I'm now married to one. The other was Darkblue62. He also stayed the night at my halls. On the floor. 
#whitewitchequalsgoodguy

I slept on s floor once, could have been me![emoji15]

But it wasn’t and I’ll bet you’re relieved [emoji6]

3 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

I always think of cults as being more Mormon like with multiple wives and all that. I think most posters here get catatonic just talking to a girl so I feel pretty sure this isn't much of a cult.

In my experience the women went catatonic after listening.

Met a few folk from here, every single one has been superb IRL. Even the United supporter. 

I'd more than happily share a sesh with a few more. Namely Bairnardo, NJ2, Ruggy and Dee Man. All seem decent c***s. Adam 101 if he doesn't wear a tie and Shandon if he cuts his nails. 

Met a few folk from here, every single one has been superb IRL. Even the United supporter. 
I'd more than happily share a sesh with a few more. Namely Bairnardo, NJ2, Ruggy and Dee Man. All seem decent c***s. Adam 101 if he doesn't wear a tie and Shandon if he cuts his nails. 

Shandon would just have a juice, he’s ditched the bevy but doesn’t like to mention it.

The thought of meeting up with some of the people on here is utterly terrifying, a few should be on a permanent holiday in Carstairs. 
My other half thought I was a bit mental recently because I sent a fellow poster on here who I don't know personally, although we work for the same company, a few packages of original recipe Irn Bru.  This stranger was so desperate for original Recipe Irn Bru, that he told me his name, address and shift pattern for when he was away without a pause for concern.  Very trusting in this day and age. 

Totally worth it regardless of any future consequence.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

A tremendous judge of character IMO, although Rugster seems like a bit of a grumpy c**t at times. That's fine though, one of my best mates is a dour faced, moody fucker but also one of the most intelligent, funniest guys I know. 

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as long as he gets the rounds in. 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Surely Dee Man wouldn't turn down such an offer and would pay for our flights over to see him, I think it would be a good night ending with See Man getting into an altercation probably with Shannon after he's had a kale smoothie too many.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Shandon would just have a juice, he’s ditched the bevy but doesn’t like to mention it.

There’s only so much juice you can consume on a night out. Peppermint tea, lime and soda, espresso and Red Bull tend to be my poison now.

A p&b’er punched me in the face too.

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Surely Dee Man wouldn't turn down such an offer and would pay for our flights over to see him, I think it would be a good night ending with See Man getting into an altercation probably with Shannon after he's had a kale smoothie too many.

$150m jackpot on Powerball next Thursday. If I get the lucky ticket, it's oan. 

There’s only so much juice you can consume on a night out. Peppermint tea, lime and soda, espresso and Red Bull tend to be my poison now.
A p&b’er punched me in the face too.

‘Nardo finally came home when you were in his then?
Might as well close the thread, a cult naw, full of boring middle aged fantasists, aye.

Someone feels left out [emoji102]
And I am not middle aged, I believe Adam is younger than me even as well. Boring fantasist, you just watch that thunderball money land!

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

‘Nardo finally came home when you were in his then?

Someone feels left out emoji102.png
And I am not middle aged, I believe Adam is younger than me even as well. Boring fantasist, you just watch that thunderball money land!

Want to start a splinter forum pie and magdug? 

Want to start a splinter forum pie and magdug? 

I believe dr cement posted a picture of a bottle of 20/20 recently. Not content with fucking the environment, the economy, industries and our future, the old fucks even want to keep a hold of the mad dug!