Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The thought of meeting up with some of the people on here is utterly terrifying, a few should be on a permanent holiday in Carstairs. 

My other half thought I was a bit mental recently because I sent a fellow poster on here who I don't know personally, although we work for the same company, a few packages of original recipe Irn Bru.  This stranger was so desperate for original Recipe Irn Bru, that he told me his name, address and shift pattern for when he was away without a pause for concern.  Very trusting in this day and age. 

Tesco per chance?

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Lookin' good m8

d0d7ea62eca83554e31429117ee8da49.jpg

Has he never got those breeks off?

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

On a similar note I was wondering earlier on if we have any drug dealers or people involved in other shady business on the site.  You would imagine that we have a bit of everything.

What you after, m8?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I might turn up at the next subcrawl and tell everyone I'm someone else, then act like a total dick.

You've previously posted your photo on here so we'd all know who you were, especially if you turned up with that jumper on. 

Trump becomes President. Morgan becomes a media personality. Johnson becomes PM. Accies don't get relegated.

I thought I'd seen it all...

Then this.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are you asking me to, like, you pervert?

The equivalent of Fred West accusing someone of being a shite host, this may well prove LHC has set off a Black Hole in 2014 that we're all living in.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

My other half thought I was a bit mental recently because I sent a fellow poster on here who I don't know personally, although we work for the same company

We also have a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. We even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut. 

In true P&B cult fashion, FTFY.