Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Which is the off shoot, P&B or Black and White Army?

Not much of the Saints mafia left these days

I think B&W Army came first.

Not sure if there's any remnants of Scottish Football Online left anywhere.  I know there were a couple of Caley posters, one of whom has sadly passed away.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

You wouldn't know it with the way certain people in positions of power speak to me.

I've said too much already so will leave it at that.

Surely if you were a mod you could've put an end to whatever thread you are referring to that related to this girl when it happened?

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think B&W Army came first.

Not sure if there's any remnants of Scottish Football Online left anywhere.  I know there were a couple of Caley posters, one of whom has sadly passed away.

I read that as BBW Army and was intrigued.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I’ve often wonder what the Subcrawls etc are like. A bunch of strangers meeting up in a pub at a designated time. Watching each and everyone walk into the bar, trying to guess who they are. Striking up small talk at the bar before uttering something along the lines of “so, do you pie and Bovril?” Or does everyone just wear a name badge to avoid all the awkwardness?

When I went to the first subcrawl I was at the meeting place and was asked "so are you from the internet?"  So pretty much, aye. 

The thought of meeting up with some of the people on here is utterly terrifying, a few should be on a permanent holiday in Carstairs. 

My other half thought I was a bit mental recently because I sent a fellow poster on here who I don't know personally, although we work for the same company, a few packages of original recipe Irn Bru.  This stranger was so desperate for original Recipe Irn Bru, that he told me his name, address and shift pattern for when he was away without a pause for concern.  Very trusting in this day and age.