Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most of the previously prominent posters who have disappeared from the site have all moved into a large compound, handed over all their worldly possessions to Div and Church of P&B and are waiting for the coming of the end of the world.  The date has been moved several times due to St Mirren not being relegated or not losing that day.

Currently in the compound are xbl, Swampy, mhak, Pink Freud, HB and PeterGrant.  I'm sure it's fun.  Kilt wanted to be let in but kept wanking into the letterbox so wasn't permitted.

I’ve often wonder what the Subcrawls etc are like. A bunch of strangers meeting up in a pub at a designated time. Watching each and everyone walk into the bar, trying to guess who they are. Striking up small talk at the bar before uttering something along the lines of “so, do you pie and Bovril?” Or does everyone just wear a name badge to avoid all the awkwardness?

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

I’ve often wonder what the Subcrawls etc are like. A bunch of strangers meeting up in a pub at a designated time. Watching each and everyone walk into the bar, trying to guess who they are. Striking up small talk at the bar before uttering something along the lines of “so, do you pie and Bovril?” Or does everyone just wear a name badge to avoid all the awkwardness?

Every single person on here is an arsehole and not difficult to spot.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Probably a bit low on the "white" and very low on the "male". 

I randomly bumped into someone in Asda in the middle of the nigh I worked out must be a P&B "weel-kent" figure (and was correct). That was just going by the general description of him and his job. Someone collared me once and said "you're Shandon Par". She was correct (I was running through Shandon whilst wearing a Pars training top). 

Met folk off here too - not in a Tinder/Grindr/Fab way - for various things (participating in sport and buy works of art). 

Dogging is not a sport.

56 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

There was zero need for name badges at Grimbo's.

29 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Don't think so, can't see many of us walking down a church aisle singing a football anthem wearing football tops although there are a few weirdos here.

Many would say the walking down a church aisle is the weirdo part of that statement...

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Somebody who went to the Fives told me that one poster came up and said "Hi I'm *name*" and everyone cringed.

Whoever guesses the poster gets a special prize.

vT? Supras?