Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Moomintroll
Whilst we are on the subject of meeting people in real life I would just like to take the opportunity to remind everyone that [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] is an absolute legend.
I agree but then I may be slightly biased in this matter.

10 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Really there should be a schism with two competing cult ideologies based on whether you bite your pie or slurp your Bovril first.

As a pie biter I welcome like minded souls to the one true faith.

I demand that Glasgow City Council end discrimination against my community and restore my right to march past you Pie biters slurping my Bovril loudly. 

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This whole thread is q very transparent attempt to engineer the next P&B night out.

So when is it?

I like that you've avoided the where is it question which is where one of the last attempts failed.

On 14/09/2019 at 19:39, Snafu said:

When St. Mirren lose, why does the site go down? Every f**king time!!

What does it all mean?

Should we use this downtime for silent contemplation?

St.Mirren always lose.

Does it feel like P&B is way less busy than it used to be to anyone else? I don't want to assume me being less of a VL than I used to is reflective of the whole forum but it seems like General Nonsense especially has tailed off loads in the last few years. I still post about football a few times a day but around about 2012-16 General Nonsenense etc seemed like a much bigger deal during the Club Dece, Mumsnet (very fucking dodgy in hindsight ngl), Worst Ever Poster era. I can't rememeber the last time I posted about anything other than football until this thread tbh.

Might just be me tbf.