Is P&B A Cult?

Shandon Par

Is P&B just innocent fun or a cult?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Somebody who went to the Fives told me that one poster came up and said "Hi I'm *name*" and everyone cringed.

Whoever guesses the poster gets a special prize.

I don’t think it’s who you are referring to but swampy introduced himself to me by his username at one of the 5s. Made worse was the fact he was using the name nach0king at the time. 

The early 5s were fucking brilliant. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I don’t think it’s who you are referring to but swampy introduced himself to me by his username at one of the 5s. Made worse was the fact he was using the name nach0king at the time. 

Was he as obnoxious, patronising, condescending, arrogant and c*ntish in the flesh as he was on here?

Is that not how it plays put at organised P&B events? Surely you need to know the username so that you can make an informed decision on playing ball/man?

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

In response to your second question, the fact the admins allowed this to happen is absolutely disgraceful and yes there potentially should be greater oversight

Whats up with you you seem a bit tetchy the last few days.  Are you not a mod on here too?

4 hours ago, Kejan said:

I don't know ; but what would everyone's guess be to the demographics of P and B?

99% white?

90% male?

I was in the Glasgow airport Weatherspoons in the summer and about 4 tables away there was a guy of about 60 on his laptop looking at P and B. Have you ever seen a stranger on this forum in a public setting?

On a similar note I was wondering earlier on if we have any drug dealers or people involved in other shady business on the site.  You would imagine that we have a bit of everything.

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

On a similar note I was wondering earlier on if we have any drug dealers or people involved in other shady business on the site.  You would imagine that we have a bit of everything.

There was one poster who would occasionally post about knowing people involved in the various Glasgow shootings you get from time to time.

Did someone not drink out of a puddle at one of these events?
If I mind right from the first time I seen this subject, plenty folk will mention the posters name but few will admit to being one of the lads lads lads that were actually chanting his name as he did it

On a night out. Chanting someones forum username in encouragement of them drinking from a puddle.....

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Don't see much in the way of these organised real life P&B encounters these days.

Presumably the weirdo ratio is seen as just too high these days.

Grimbo single handedly killed them with his tragic Leith Walk efffort. 

Nobody would risk it now.