Thursday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I see the whole of P&B is on tenterhooks for this game 🤣

I'm at work, only caught the last 30 seconds of the first half and the 3rd quarter so far. Can't pin all the Cowboys woes on Prescotf, but he has had some dreadful throws. They need a TD from this drive to have any chance.

Impressively comfortable win, more so than the score suggests. Especially good considering we had loads of players out and the officials decided that Dallas could facemask whenever they wanted to.

Still just about alive. But it's Lambeau next and we know how that usually goes 😥

The NFC East is utter shite
I've no idea what the worst record to win a division is, but the NFC East must be getting close to it this year. It could be the end of the line for Garrett in Dallas, even though they might still win the division.

25 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
37 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:
The NFC East is utter shite

I've no idea what the worst record to win a division is, but the NFC East must be getting close to it this year. It could be the end of the line for Garrett in Dallas, even though they might still win the division.

The 2010 Seahawks won the NFC West at 7-9, there's a real chance that could be equalled.

The 2014 Panthers, at 7-8-1, are the only other team to get to the postseason with a losing record.

Edited by die hard doonhamer

The Cowboys coaching is pathetic. For a team with that much talent to put up such a limp wristed season is really bad. Jerry Jones might be convinced that Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year but I'm not. 

Giants apparently interested in him replacing Shurmur 🤬