Thursday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

A tough matchup for Kansas tonight away from home, on a short turn around, playing at altitude in Denver.

That run defence could be given another pounding by both Freeman and Lindsay which has to be a good thing in that it keeps the ball out if Flaccos hands if nothing else.

The Chiefs need to come up with alternative schemes quick, teams are finding ways to keep Mahomes on the sidelines and it's upto Andy Reid and his staff to fix things quick before the season unravels.

Injuries biting clearly but winning teams find other ways to win when they're up against it.

30 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Chiefs win

Fcuking booooo!

Broncos win. By 3-0. Field goal, as time expires.

Will be recording it, won’t get a chance to watch it until tomorrow night, so will avoid this forum until late Friday, when I will be back on to bask in the glory of my correct match score prediction. Go Broncos. 😎

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuking booooo!

Broncos win. By 3-0. Field goal, as time expires.

Will be recording it, won’t get a chance to watch it until tomorrow night, so will avoid this forum until late Friday, when I will be back on to bask in the glory of my correct match score prediction. Go Broncos. 😎

Flacco v Mahomes......

Just now, BukyOHare said:

Flacco v Mahomes......

I genuinely don’t think Flacco is our problem. Lack of an O-Line has dogged us for years, and a lack of depth at wide receiver.

Anyway, we aren’t alone in having issues. Dolphins suck, Redskins suck... to some degree or another, lots of teams have issues. Nothing else for it but to keep supporting your team.

I genuinely don’t think Flacco is our problem. Lack of an O-Line has dogged us for years, and a lack of depth at wide receiver.
Anyway, we aren’t alone in having issues. Dolphins suck, Redskins suck... to some degree or another, lots of teams have issues. Nothing else for it but to keep supporting your team.

Saw some of the sports media shows discussing a trade for Von Miller, assuming the Broncos don’t have a turnaround. Doesn’t seem a good move to me I think you have to build the team around him and Chubb. Bt what do I know.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Saw some of the sports media shows discussing a trade for Von Miller, assuming the Broncos don’t have a turnaround. Doesn’t seem a good move to me I think you have to build the team around him and Chubb. Bt what do I know.

Don’t think Elway will trade Von Miller. He genuinely is the face of the franchise. I’ve got a Miller 58 jersey, and two Miller 58 tee shirts - and I’m in Cumbernauld. Elway would be hunted, should he trade him. Simple as that.