New Lower Ad Display - Desktop Only

The last 4 months of the year are naturally the busiest time for advertising, so we have agreed to run a different style of advert at the bottom of the forum over this period. This just replaces one previous ad unit so the number of ads actually remains the same, but you will notice the new lower one "sticks" to the page.

It should only run on desktop sessions, not across tablet or mobile devices, so should have minimal impact on the user experience.

If there are any problems please do let me know.

Ads keep the site free but if you'd like to opt out of seeing them and still want to support our hosting costs you can subscribe as a Platinum user for £1 a month and enjoy the whole site free of any ads whatsoever across all your devices. If you are interested you can upgrade your account here.

Thanks for your continued support.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Just for your information, these are just coming up as blank grey blocks for me. I don't use any sort of ad-blocker on this site, so I don't think it's that.

Thanks. What browser do you use?

20 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Page is stretched on Chrome on Android.

Loads of bookies adverts as well encouraging me to BET NOW, each to their own but not sure I'd be taking dirty money like that when you might have users with a gambling problem. 

Hopefully those same users never switch on their TV.

4 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Big gray bar on every page on my iPad.  Pops up on every page.  In no way obtrusive or annoying.  Hopefully we see more of this.

119427AA-3F0A-4461-8DEA-8CC1BCCC1667.png

What browser are you using on your iPad?

2 hours ago, Div said:

Is this still happening mate? Dev guys assure me it's fixed.

I'm on Edge and its still there right now.

2 minutes ago, drs said:

I'm on Edge and its still there right now.

Thanks, I can recreate that problem. Edge was previously fine but it's definitely broken now!

Will get that fixed. Ta